Happy Birthday Michael Jackson from Myles Frost & “MJ The Musical” Creators & Choreographers - Discussing Capturing The Essence of Michael

This is a super inspiring interview panel of everyone involved in MJ The Musical

Frost was an amazing MJ in his essence. Most impersonators only mimic…this guy embodies!MJ

He earned this Tony Award 100%

He beat out some serious Broadway veterans!

And like MJ, this guy had 0 formal training!

This is a super inspiring interview panel of everyone involved in MJ The Musical

Frost was an amazing MJ in his essence. Most impersonators only mimic…this guy embodies!MJ

He earned this Tony Award 100%

He beat out some serious Broadway veterans!

And like MJ, this guy had 0 formal training!
I liked it too! Was really cool to hear about how he auditioned for the role and how the whole cast is just so caring towards each other. Frost comes off as a genuinely good dude and he really seems to care about Michael.

I liked it too! Was really cool to hear about how he auditioned for the role and how the whole cast is just so caring towards each other. Frost comes off as a genuinely good dude and he really seems to care about Michael.
Yes! definitely!

All of therm’s hearts for Michael is so amazing awesome and touching!!

Looking at him plainly he is a bit “Michaelesque” and yet It’s hard to believe the way this guy transforms into MJ in each era and from inside out rather than outside-in.

It’s also a sad reminder that there’s ever been only 1 Michael Jackson

But it’s fun

Here he’s breaking it all down as to how he experienced it:

Myles was extraordinary as MJ. I saw him live twice, and words cannot describe how uncanny it was. He had the mannerisms, the voice, even the small quirks and facial reactions.

Back