Happy Mother's Day Queen Eliza - Maria Joao Silva (Mother) May 13th, 2012 <3 <3

OMG...Oh wow...Thinkerbell...what did you do?i'm so speachless...
Thank you so much for all the flowers ,for all the love and devotion...it means so much!...
My mom is with tears in her eyes,like me...
She says she loves you too and thanks you from the bottom of her heart for all you have done.
She also said that your Mom in Heaven is very proud of you,and both me and my Mom want to thank your Mom for the wonderful daughter she put in this world.
God Bless you my dear friend!
Tight Tender Hugs from Me and My Mom Elisa.

:group: Tell her I thank her for saying that and I am here and hear for her and her amazing daughter and that it has been an honor to :heart: you both :hug:I am so sorry I have been spelling her name wrong :swoon:...ooooppppsssyyy
my name is TinkerBell :eek:k:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :group:

OMG...Oh wow...Tinkerbell...what did you do?i'm so speachless...
Thank you so much for all the flowers ,for all the love and devotion...it means so much!...
My mom is with tears in her eyes,like me...
She says she loves you too and thanks you from the bottom of her heart for all you have done.
She also said that your Mom in Heaven is very proud of you,and both me and my Mom want to thank your Mom for the wonderful daughter she put in this world.
God Bless you my dear friend!
Tight Tender Hugs from Me and My Mom Elisa.

Last edited:
My Mom feels very honored and touched for the love you are giving her,and me as well.
Thank you so much is all we can say,although we know it's not enough.
Bless your heart my dear friend.If there were more people like you,this world would be paradise.

Ashtanga...Our Mother day was so and so.I was the only one who remembered her and did something.He 2 boys did nothing,and that made her sad.
Hope you had a good day too.

Ashtanga...Our Mother day was so and so.I was the only one who remembered her and did something.He 2 boys did nothing,and that made her sad.
Hope you had a good day too.

:(

At least your mother have you. :heart: You are a great daughter, I'm sure of it. :yes: I hope your mother is better. :angel: We will continue praying for her. :pray: Yes, I had a good time with my mother. :woohoo: :heart:

Ashtanga,Thank you for your kind words.I try to be the best i can be,but i have to admit that i used to be and do more than i am now.
I'm extremely tired,emotionally speaking.This is going on for almost 6 years,and God knows how many more years will be.
Mom has lots of ups and downs during the day.Unffortnately she is not doing any better.Untill she has surgery,she can't improve.

I'm Glad you had a great time with your mom.I'm sure you are a lovely daughter too.
Thank you so much for your love and support.

Ashtanga,Thank you for your kind words.I try to be the best i can be,but i have to admit that i used to be and do more than i am now.
I'm extremely tired,emotionally speaking.This is going on for almost 6 years,and God knows how many more years will be.
Mom has lots of ups and downs during the day.Unffortnately she is not doing any better.Untill she has surgery,she can't improve.

I'm Glad you had a great time with your mom.I'm sure you are a lovely daughter too.
Thank you so much for your love and support.

:give_heart: :heart:

Back