Have you met any of The Jacksons?

I will always admire and resect those people who travelled to SB to support Michael. You gave me hope and you filled my heart with joy when all around was bleak. You are apart of history. I hope you get to meet all the Jacksons Dutchie.

:eek:

Aw! :blush: That's so sweet!! Thank you!! :eek: I hope you meet them as well, or at least Michael :)

Last edited:
Ive Met Michael and seen Janet

I met MJ during the HIStory Tour in Adelaide when he arrived at the Hyatt Hotel in Nov 06. The were barriers in from of the hotel with at least 1000 people there with MJs music playing. I was in the front against the barrier and as soon as MJ arrived, a sea of ppl pushed forward jamming me into the barrier. He walked past as I was screaming his name out. Something I found strange then was that Ive read lots of books, come online and discuss MJ and feel I know him so well, but here was looking at me....and he didnt know me from a bar of soap. Im thinking...but its me, you know, one of your biggest fans.

Anyway as he walked past he said "How are you?" I replied, "Great now!" He just giggled and walked on. He wasnt wearing a mask so I got to see him face to face and people like to dribble BS about his appearance but with all honesty. He looks fine. He had stubble even. Must have been enjoying Oz so much he forgot to shave. :) I also saw 3 spots under his left jaw from his vitiligo. MJ seemed so relaxed and happy. He then watched a performance by some local Aborigines, held a koala inside the Hyatt and then went to his room. The concert was the next night and he walked back from Adelaide Oval to the Hyatt which is rare for MJ.

I didnt meet Janet but I saw her in the back of a 4WD with 2 of her dancers after the Velvet Rope concert in Adelaide too.

Last edited:
Re: Ive Met Michael and seen Janet

I met MJ during the HIStory Tour in Adelaide when he arrived at the Hyatt Hotel in Nov 06. The were barriers in from of the hotel with at least 1000 people there with MJs music playing. I was in the front against the barrier and as soon as MJ arrived, a sea of ppl pushed forward jamming me into the barrier. He walked past as I was screaming his name out. Something I found strange then was that Ive read lots of books, come online and discuss MJ and feel I know him so well, but here was looking at me....and he didnt know me from a bar of soap. Im thinking...but its me, you know, one of your biggest fans.

Anyway as he walked past he said "How are you?" I replied, "Great now!" He just giggled and walked on. He wasnt wearing a mask so I got to see him face to face and people like to dribble BS about his appearance but with all honesty. He looks fine. He had stubble even. Must have been enjoying Oz so much he forgot to shave. :) I also saw 3 spots under his left jaw from his vitiligo. MJ seemed so relaxed and happy. He then watched a performance by some local Aborigines, held a koala inside the Hyatt and then went to his room. The concert was the next night and he walked back from Adelaide Oval to the Hyatt which is rare for MJ.

I didnt meet Janet but I saw her in the back of a 4WD with 2 of her dancers after the Velvet Rope concert in Adelaide too.
Wow.. thanks for sharing.

:mello: :unsure: :eek:

Spooky ! I sent you a PM

Actually - after going through various scenarios including your computer technical skills allowing you to somehow trace me, I then realised I recently said something about the shopping centre in one of my posts!! Ha ha, got you!!

Look out your window........:tease:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
:mello: :unsure: :eek:

Actually - after going through various scenarios including your computer technical skills allowing you to somehow trace me, I then realised I recently said something about the shopping centre in one of my posts!! Ha ha, got you!!

I told you that in the PM thats how I knew where you live. You posted it here. :cheeky:

No. But I was at a private promo party thrown for the Jacksons once. Got to see them up close and personal (with the exception of MJ who was working on Thriller at the time...)

My boyfriend at the time had the same last name, so I wasn't particularly trying to get close to them because he was with me!

Or Jermaine would have been toast! hee.

Last edited:
Actually , now that I'm over the whole "I know where you live thing", yes - I've "met" Michael. History tour, Adelaide, Hyatt Hotel Foyer. All the fans were in a line, and he was leaving Adelaide. He was doing autographs etc. I was in about the second row from the front, so I had to reach with my History CD book that I wanted an autograph on. I was stretching as far as I could and going "Michael, Michael, please!". He must have felt uncomfortable with stretching over the other row of people (I would have if I was him). He looked at me, he had his mask on, but I heard him say "I'm sorry" and looked apologetic with his eyes.

Back