Hello all, I'm new here

Drama Queen

Proud Member
Well, I'm from London, and live in Europe (for now). I'm 20 years old (I was 13 the first time I ever joined a forum, and that was MJNI) and my main interests are photography, languages, and I'm currently studying business and administration, and am hoping to learn German, French and Portuguese fluently (in addition to English, Spanish and some Algerian Arabic).

It's been a very long time since I've been on forums. After Michael died, I just drifted away from the "MJ world". I guess I found it too sad. Two and a half years have passed, and I've only just started to listen to his music again. I really miss him, and I hope he has finally found peace.

Hey > :ciao:

Welcome!!!! :D :hi: ;)

and am hoping to learn German, French and Portuguese fluently (in addition to English, Spanish and some Algerian Arabic).

Portuguese???? :eek: Really??? :wild:

It's been a very long time since I've been on forums. After Michael died, I just drifted away from the "MJ world". I guess I found it too sad. Two and a half years have passed, and I've only just started to listen to his music again. I really miss him, and I hope he has finally found peace.

:cry: *big sigh*

Hey > :better:, :hug: and :give_heart:

Hey > :ciao:

Portuguese???? :eek: Really??? :wild:

Yes, it was actually my native language, until I just stopped speaking it when I was about 5 or 6. One of the biggest regrets of my life :(

Thank you for the welcomes everyone! It's so strange to be back on a forum posting after so long... It might take me a while to get used to it :) It'll be great to be in a place solely dedicated to Michael. Sometimes I still can't believe he's really gone...

Yes, it was actually my native language, until I just stopped speaking it when I was about 5 or 6. One of the biggest regrets of my life :(

Thank you for the welcomes everyone! It's so strange to be back on a forum posting after so long... It might take me a while to get used to it :) It'll be great to be in a place solely dedicated to Michael.

:eek:

You are Brazilian? :scratch: :shifty:

Sometimes I still can't believe he's really gone...

Yes..... :cry: Hey > :better: and :hug:

hello drama queen and welcome to the loving MJJC family :love:
Kick off your shoes as you're HOME, dear ;)

WOW, so many languages... Go for it and make Michael PROUD...

:eek:

You are Brazilian? :scratch: :shifty:

Yes..... :cry: Hey > :better: and :hug:

No, my mother is from Portugal (the mainland, not Madeira). I have early memories, but they are very hazy. It's been many, many years since I went there.

hello drama queen and welcome to the loving MJJC family :love:
Kick off your shoes as you're HOME, dear ;)

WOW, so many languages... Go for it and make Michael PROUD...

Thank you! And thanks to everyone else who has welcomed me :)

Back