HELP NEEDED: New MJ project

czechstar

Proud Member
Hey guys

I'm just about to embark on an exciting new project which I hope will bring Michael back to life in a virtual sense.

To achieve this, I will be utilising the very latest deep fake and AI technology as an experiment.

I've decided that I'd like to use footage and a recreation from MJ during the BAD era and to achieve that, we need to scan all the highest definition footage available. I'd be grateful if you guys can post suggestions of footage at the highest resolution possible.

Obviously the Moonwaker film is a great reference point but please do share other suggestions.

Thank you x

Hey guys

I'm just about to embark on an exciting new project which I hope will bring Michael back to life in a virtual sense.

To achieve this, I will be utilising the very latest deep fake and AI technology as an experiment.

I've decided that I'd like to use footage and a recreation from MJ during the BAD era and to achieve that, we need to scan all the highest definition footage available. I'd be grateful if you guys can post suggestions of footage at the highest resolution possible.

Obviously the Moonwaker film is a great reference point but please do share other suggestions.

Thank you x
Bad 25 footage is in HD

Moonwalker has a very good upscale on youtube

I wanted to add that this project is very expensive but I'm prepared to follow the fantastic example set by all the wonderful MJ remixers out there (SWG, Nick*, Azura etc) and create something for us to be proud of and also highlight to the Estate the resourcefulness and talent of us fans xx

Bad 25 documentary has also been released on Blu-Ray but you might also be able stream it and take screenshots. Its on Apple TV/iTunes here where I live.

This might also be good but its no HD:

There are AI upscaled versions on Youtube.

Has anyone else any more thoughts on this? Any help is appreciated xx

I wonder if the Bad short film is usable? It being in black and white might be problem. There is also this interview but Michael wears sunglasses:

5:05

Do you have Moonwalker on Blu-Ray? You might be able to buy/rent the digital version somewhere. There is also HD clips on Youtube.

Edit: I saw this good quality video on Youtube:

Back