help needed...

As a reminder, Evan Chandler quietly filed another CIVIL suit against Michael Jackson in the mid-1990s, this time asking for $60 million and his own musical album. That case was tossed out of court and the few media outlets who reported on it at the time were appalled by Chandler's money-driven motives. Again, this family had every legal right to testify criminally against Michael Jackson and to help secure his conviction. Jordan Chandler could have testified as a child or as an adult. They could have kept the money that they received in the civil settlement and still testified criminally to convict the person they claimed abused Jordan. They did nothing of the sort!
yeah forgot about that.if thats not proof i dont know what is. evan sued mj over the history album said mj was breaking the confidentiality clause in the settlements also sued lisa marie and other cause of the diane swayer interview. evan wanted a judge to allow him to put out a album called evans story were he would release songs about jordan being abused! some of the song titles were dodgy and sick to say the least. case was thrown out but he kept appealing. ask the mirror journo why he doesnt know about that being the L.A correspondent in 93

thanks tscm can i just add to the below aswell. cause iwoke up in the middle of the night just remembering. how sad is that

yeah there was wade robsons mum,thats joy above and her dauther chantal who spoke of staying at mikes and u had brett barnes sister and mother Marie Lisbeth Barnes, karlee barnes mjs second cousin simone jackson,prudence brando these were from the trail. u also have ppl like nicole ritchie lionels daughter saying the same these are just names off the top of my head. as many as male names i can think of

hope u put a great reply together to blow this fecker out of the water

Yep. I mixed up the names, the testimony above is from Joy the mother as you said, but Chantal and others confirmed just the same--that they too slept in Michael's bedroom. Whisper did a great write-up about Chantal's testimony:

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=6546

no its not fake it was recorded by dave schwartz is i remember right and given to mjs ppl. it was shown on a few tv shows at the time but that was it as id didnt suit the medias agenda

I think it was recorded by pelicano, who was MJ lawteam's detective at the time.. it's legit

Last edited:
yeah pelicano was involved as he was mjs P.I but schwartz was the person who chandler was talking to. he agreed to record the convo as he and june supported mj at that time until $ got waved at them

So Dave Schwartz recorded this? For what reason? I mean, it's not quite usual that you tell people about your nasty intention if you want them to take your side, is it? So why would he record a phonecall like this, which is an evidence for his bad intention?
they didnt support evan at the time .evan is the one making the threats schwartz was involved in recording it for mjs ppl

Back