Help on 2 promo cdrs for michael jackson "unbreakable" and "smile"

rhythmcontrol

Proud Member
Hello forum I'm new here and I have came across this site in search of more information on Michael Jackson CDs. I was in my town cruising and found an estate sale so I decided to stop by and see what they had. In The library area they had tons of 12",7" and boxes upon boxes of CDs and DVDs.
So I purchased 7 boxes full of CDs totaling around 1000. Majority of the discs inside where from MJ and Janet Jackson. I have no idea what singles are what or anything regarding Michael Jackson.

I done my research online and I cannot for my life find any information on 10
Of the discs on the collection. I have not gone through everything since I work 3 jobs.

One is for MICHAEL JACKSON UNBREAKABLE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY CDR. Looks authentic but I don't know I need the help of the collector community. This particular cd has 3 tracks of the same song in different lengths.

The other cd that came to mind is one called "Michael Jackson smile" and it' has a printed image of MJ and a child on the disc itself. Says TEST PRESSING NOT FOR SALE DISC 238. Does anyone know the value of these discs or if they even exist?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back