Hi any Suffolk/Essex Uk people here?

So what do you people like to do for fun? And who is able to meet up in London?

Jackie xx

i work too hard to have fun haha~!! but yeh...a meet up would be ace... if you go the the vigil/fan gathering forum, find the thread named 'london/september'...im trying to organise a mickey day in london. i was thinking we do some michael stuff like go visit the new waxwork, go to london zoo etc xx

i work too hard to have fun haha~!! but yeh...a meet up would be ace... if you go the the vigil/fan gathering forum, find the thread named 'london/september'...im trying to organise a mickey day in london. i was thinking we do some michael stuff like go visit the new waxwork, go to london zoo etc xx

kool, sounds great, i saw that, let me look again haha

Jackie xx

I'm from Colchester, Essex girl and proud :p!

Arh Who is it!! I was visiting my dad who lives in Colchester just the other day!! :)

He is a semi retired teacher and you might even know him!! :doh:

Now you ARE asking............''who is it??'' lol :agree:

He used to teach at Stanway comprehensive, but now teaches at Phillip Morant! :)
Ring any bells?

Small world huh?

Let me know plz! Thanks! :)

Damnit, I should have read this thread sooner.

*Stands up*

My name is Healer, and I am from Southend on Sea, Essex.

Do I get my biscuit and tea now?

yeah sure haha have a biscuit on me:D, do u like going out to clubs n pubs n stuff?? xx

*Munches on a Custard Cream*

Pubs definitely, havent been clubbing for some time :D Hows about your good self?

haha i dont really do biscuits haha, erm i go to my 2 locals every weekend, but havent been to a club for about 3 months, u ever been out in colchester?? xx

haha i dont really do biscuits haha, erm i go to my 2 locals every weekend, but havent been to a club for about 3 months, u ever been out in colchester?? xx

Ahhhh, but, you see, theres always room for biccies. If not? How about some donuts or an apple? Colchester? Yep I used to have a friend who lived there, went to the Zoo "Going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how about you, you, you," tra la la. A long time back.

Ahhhh, but, you see, theres always room for biccies. If not? How about some donuts or an apple? Colchester? Yep I used to have a friend who lived there, went to the Zoo "Going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how about you, you, you," tra la la. A long time back.

aww kool, yeah iused to go clubbin/pubbing there once a month, but havent been for about a year. Yeah i will take the apple, im a bit of a health freak sorry lol xx

Back