Hi from Argentina :)

Flor

Proud Member
Hi ! First of all , let me introduce myself... My name is Florencia and Im from Buenos Aires , Argentina.Im 20 years old , but I will be turning 21 on August 29 (Yes! I share my birthday with Michael )

To be honest with you Im kind a new fan. I ve always known Michael the artist , the singer...But during the past weeks Ive discovered the human part of him , if you know what I mean...Ive discovered an amazing human being , a beautiful dad.
And now , I feel so bad for not havent seen this before.So I decided that it would be a good idea to join this community to learn more about Michael and also from all of you.

All my love...

Flor

PS: I hope you can understand my English...

Argentina is on the side of Brazil! And it is a beautiful country. I've never been to Argentina, my brother has been several times in Argentina in Buenos Aires and told that it is very beautiful. It is amazing how Michael has fans everywhere in the world. You will find here people from different countries. I hope you make new friends here. Welcome to the forum Flor! :)

Welcome Florencia.
Greetings from Holland.
Glad to have you here with us.
Michael Jackson was a great person. I also learn here a lot of new things about Michael Jackson. I grew up with his music and have been visited his BAD, Dangerous and HIStory concert.
I make writing mistakes too, but that's not a problem.

Greetings,
Khim

Back