Hi, I'm new here :)

EilonnaArroway

Proud Member
Hi my name is Savanna, but I usually go by my nickname Eilonna. I'm 21 and I live in Canada.

I've been a MJ fan for many years. I've been in other fan communities (mostly on livejournal) but they have since become inactive. I've been searching for another fan forum ever since.

As far as Michael goes, I like to collect anything with his name on it. (Maybe I'll make a post about it later) I have books, CD's, tapes, DVD's, records, books, magazines, pins, stickers, posters, a hat and even a puzzle.

Other than collecting I like to craft. If it's possible to make it, chances are I will try. I make costumes, crochet, knit, chain mail, bead, macrame, sculpt, and draw.

And for the heck of it, a random fact about me: I'm a diaboloist (as in juggling a Chinese yo-yo) Though I'm not all that good at it. :)

Feel free to ask me questions. I like talking to other fans :D

EDIT: I don't know why I forgot to put this in, but I did. I also am a member of a local Curling club. Yes I play that strange Scottish sport with rocks and brooms. It's harder than it looks, trust me. XD They make it look easy on TV

Last edited:
Welcome! After you spend time navigating MJJC I'm sure you'll find many friends here.

Welcome! ;)
vhug.gif

Hi my name is Savanna, but I usually go by my nickname Eilonna. I'm 21 and I live in Canada.

I've been a MJ fan for many years. I've been in other fan communities (mostly on livejournal) but they have since become inactive. I've been searching for another fan forum ever since.

As far as Michael goes, I like to collect anything with his name on it. (Maybe I'll make a post about it later) I have books, CD's, tapes, DVD's, records, books, magazines, pins, stickers, posters, a hat and even a puzzle.

Other than collecting I like to craft. If it's possible to make it, chances are I will try. I make costumes, crochet, knit, chain mail, bead, macrame, sculpt, and draw.

And for the heck of it, a random fact about me: I'm a diaboloist (as in juggling a Chinese yo-yo) Though I'm not all that good at it. :)

Feel free to ask me questions. I like talking to other fans :D

Hi Savanna,
i think this is the best fan forum so far,great community,free videos of Mj,every information you nedd is here :)
Yes you should make post with your collection of MJs stuff.
Your diabolist,that sounds interesting. How did you start being diabolist?

A post of my collection (I've added a tape, a 45rpm, a CD and a two magazines since then though XD http://shamone-mj.livejournal.com/2424686.html

I started by watching people on youtube do it. I thought it looked like fun, so I decided to try it. I bought a very expensive diabolo (it was like $50) and started doing different tricks. I like doing it but i need to get a new string soon XD.

A post of my collection (I've added a tape, a 45rpm, a CD and a two magazines since then though XD http://shamone-mj.livejournal.com/2424686.html

I started by watching people on youtube do it. I thought it looked like fun, so I decided to try it. I bought a very expensive diabolo (it was like $50) and started doing different tricks. I like doing it but i need to get a new string soon XD.

Great collection,it has to be bigger and biger.
Do you collect unofficial stuff as leaked songs,concerts etc.. ?
Diabolics ,interesting hobby :)

Haha, it'll get bigger when I have more money to buy more stuff. Canadian immigration needs to hurry their butts up so I can get a job XD

I have tons and tons of unofficial stuff. lol and entire play list on my iTunes is nothing but leaked MJ songs. I also have lots of concert footage ripped off of youtube. I have at least once concert from every tour.

Haha, it'll get bigger when I have more money to buy more stuff. Canadian immigration needs to hurry their butts up so I can get a job XD

I have tons and tons of unofficial stuff. lol and entire play list on my iTunes is nothing but leaked MJ songs. I also have lots of concert footage ripped off of youtube. I have at least once concert from every tour.

lol yeah :)
From which country you migrate?
Why you go to Canada?
What education you have?
p.s. i have friend there and he manage to become director of construction firm in 3 years,he says life and standard is awesome there :)

Happy New Year,best wishes in 2014

I'm from the US, moved to Canada in August. My mom has some notion that uprooting us all after the death of my father is a good way to "start over".

Education? I went to one semester of college before my aunt (who controls my college fund) took it all away. So more than likely I won't go back.

Meh. Canada is okay-ish. It's awfully lonely though, I don't have any friends here.

btw: do you have a skype? If so feel free to add me my username is eilonnaarroway

I'm from the US, moved to Canada in August. My mom has some notion that uprooting us all after the death of my father is a good way to "start over".

Education? I went to one semester of college before my aunt (who controls my college fund) took it all away. So more than likely I won't go back.

Meh. Canada is okay-ish. It's awfully lonely though, I don't have any friends here.

btw: do you have a skype? If so feel free to add me my username is eilonnaarroway

Oh thats sad.

What high school did you finish?

Don't worry you will find friends.

I had skype,but not anymore.If i made new one i will.

p.s. Your name is Savanna then why is your nick Eilonna ?

What high school? I'm confused.

Anyway, Eilonna is a character I created which I write books about as well as own a costume of.

What my character looks like: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc231/lubbhouse/badge2-1.jpg
My costume: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc231/lubbhouse/EilonnaHead-1.jpg

I'm a part of the furry fandom, which in it's simplest terms is a a bunch of people who like cartoon animals. This character I created is an expression of myself. Eilonna is my nickname I go by in the furry fandom. I'm more used to being called Eilonna than my real name. :)

I mean what profession or education you have?

Nice character :)
What she does,whre she lives?
Do u have some books about it online?

I was going to college for Sonography, but I was being forced into the major and hated it.

My character is a magic user living in a world I made up called Asoakar. Here's the website about it: http://storiesofasoakar.webs.com/ I'm thinking about putting my book up there once it's finished.

Oh,okay.

Thanks.Yes that would be interesting to read :)
Publish it on site when u finish it.

Back