Hinata's MJ Tribute

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Hinata__s_MJ_Tribute_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Here's my latest fanart, this time I added Hinata Hyuga in, she's crying paying her own tribute to Michael by listening to his song "Gone Too Soon" on her iPod, she wore the exact jacket that Michael wore during his "This Is It" press conference, but the details were different, I put on silver inferno instead of the original detail.

On the personal note, this fanart is very special and very important to me because I dedicate a lot people on this, I even dedicate this to all of you guys in the entire forum and mainly to the Jackson family and to Prince, Paris and Blanket.

god!! i'm torn... i like it but i don't like it .. i mean it's great but i've just got a hole in my stomach now ur great

I'm great?:mello:That sounds pleasing, but what the hell with the "I like it but I don't like..." comment?:angry:That really hurts me when people give me bad critics and that puts me down. When people don't like my work, that puts me down and I get pissed off at them for it and that's why hate and don't believe in critics, all I want is people to like my art.:ranting:This work of mine has much dedication and this is all I got? Some lousy comment you gave me? Do you like it or not?:ranting:Make up your freakin' mind!:tickingtimebomb

Hinata__s_MJ_Tribute_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Here's my latest fanart, this time I added Hinata Hyuga in, she's crying paying her own tribute to Michael by listening to his song "Gone Too Soon" on her iPod, she wore the exact jacket that Michael wore during his "This Is It" press conference, but the details were different, I put on silver inferno instead of the original detail.

On the personal note, this fanart is very special and very important to me because I dedicate a lot people on this, I even dedicate this to all of you guys in the entire forum and mainly to the Jackson family and to Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Oh, It's beautiful! Very touching... Now I wanna listen to Gone too soon too

whoa! hey hey haha i should refrase i meant that ur grawing is great but it made me feel sad if what worries u is that i dind't like it then ur worrying about nothing i loved ur drawing don't get mad at me i draw too i know how it feels when someone doesn0t like ur work .. peace =)

Oh okay,:oops:I apologize for my anger towards you.:pardon:I just wanted a straight answer that's all and I just hate people being so critical and they do piss me off to tell the truth. I'm just so glad you think I've well on my art, that's all I wanted is people appreciate my artwork. Again I apologize.

hah it's ok xD i can be messy most of the time and yeah i agree people shouldn't critize unless the can do it by themselves

Oh, It's beautiful! Very touching... Now I wanna listen to Gone too soon too

Thank you, I may plan to do more art and add more Naruto Kunoichi for their tribute to Michael.

Back