HIStory tour London

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
Sorry to go off topic.
But how many of you Actually went to History tours? Or any of them?
I am thinking of starting a separate thread regarding History tour, and telling of my special meeting with Michael in Prague.
That first night was amazing and I heard him practising in his open trailor/stage which blew me away.
Would anyone be interested?
I thought History tour was some of his best dancing and loved hearing him sing Botd live!

Sorry to go off topic.
I am thinking of starting a separate thread regarding History tour, and telling of my special meeting with Michael in Prague.
That first night was amazing and I heard him practising in his open trailor/stage which blew me away.
I thought History tour was some of his best dancing and loved hearing him sing Botd live!
Blood On The Dance Floor live? At what show?

Sorry to go off topic.
Make a thread!

Mj fam.
I went to see Michael twice in London on History tour July 15th and 17th. I could of swore that he was performing BOTD live on those dates. I remember his voice getting a bit croaky but I also remember the amazing energy he had on that London stage!
DAM ! How I miss those times!

Again sorry to go off topic.

Mj fam.
I went to see Michael twice in London on History tour July 15th and 17th. I could of swore that he was performing BOTD live on those dates. I remember his voice getting a bit croaky but I also remember the amazing energy he had on that London stage!

The crowd went wild when he sang and performed this.

Went to all History Tour Wembley concerts but the highlight was getting tickets to sit in the mix tower sitting with the entire Jackson family. Can’t remember how I got the tickets but I do remember having to meet someone outside and paying them an extra around £400 in cash for 2 special VIP tickets to the Tower!

Bad Tour was the best though.

Mj fam.

Do we have this footage? I don't think I have seen HIStory London on YT.

Do we have this footage? I don't think I have seen HIStory London on YT.
There's amateur footage of the 15th and the 17th on YT upon search. Footage from 15th is incomplete, but there is a full amateur audio. BOTDF was not sung live in either shows, as far as I'm concerned, not even in the first show on the 12th (amateur footage of that as well, more in fact)

Here, my good buddy MJbr2 published the footage on his channel. It's the best we got:

Thanks. I should have been clearer about pro footage. I usually don't watch amateur footage, for their (understandable) bad quality. Though the first one here is not that bad.

I was there on the first concert 12h of July, moments that caught me :
- a 1984 American Music Award MJ impersonator with Diana Ross's made all the way around of the stadium (1st floor) to say hi 1 hour before the show starts...very funny
- BOTDF made people a little sleepy..weird as the single went #1 in UK
- Black or White and Earth Song got all the stadium crazy, i mean people got really craazzy!!
- At the end, when we got off the stadium my "MJ haters" friend got shocked and went buying History album, that was very funny indeed!!

Last but not least : the evening before the concert I went with my friend to the stadium so may listen to some rehearsals : Why You Wanna Trip on Me was in progress !!! And I can tell that the bass was really playing LIVE for sure!

Last but not least : the evening before the concert I went with my friend to the stadium so may listen to some rehearsals : Why You Wanna Trip on Me was in progress !!! And I can tell that the bass was really playing LIVE for sure!
Wait what?

where did Why You Wanna Trip on Me come from?

Yeah around late afternoon (11h of july) we went there, a bunch of fans were already there with their sleeping bags...
As far as I remember, we stayed half and hour and some instruments started to rock, drums, bass, guitar but messy (tests probably) and all the sudden Why you wanna trip on me started (no vocals, MJ wasn't there...i guess) it stopped and restarted a couple of times, like some real rehearsals
For all I know, drums and bass parts were real live not the other instruments tho (guitar and percussions) because it DID NOT sound like the original track, I think the musicians teams was having fun trying that song live...I love WYWTOM

I knew it wasn't gonna be on the list but great memory..

- BOTDF made people a little sleepy..weird as the single went #1 in UK
It is not weird at all.

During that performance, Michael Jackson basically walks on stage while covering his lips with his hand in order to hide his lip-syncing.

It is not weird at all.

During that performance, Michael Jackson basically walks on stage while covering his lips with his hand in order to hide his lip-syncing.
I agree, those Teddy Riley and Jimmy Jam tracks does not fit in a stadium performance anyway
To me, nothing top Dangerous, Bad and Triumph Tours

I agree, those Teddy Riley and Jimmy Jam tracks does not fit in a stadium performance anyway
To me, nothing top Dangerous, Bad and Triumph Tours
History Tour is way more spectacular than all the tours you mentioned,in my opinion

Back