HIStory Tour Rehearsals

MJInTheMirror

Proud Member
I was looking today at the Wikipedia page for the tour. And it said that for both legs Michael had rehearsed songs like Who Is It, Give In To Me, This Time Around, Money, and some others that he had never performed before. I know that Wikipedia isn't trustworthy because anybody can edit it, but it seemed strange to me that this songs were listed. Is there any confirmation that Michael rehearsed this songs or is it fake?

This sounds fake to me. But I may be wrong. Though it would be so very awesome if it was true though. Especially for Who Is It and Give In To Me. But I have about 5 HIStory concerts. Plus a special of Michael's HIStory Tour. And none of those songs was ever mention or performed on them.

Wikipedia also said that for the 1997 leg of the tour Michael was going to replace You Are Not Alone with I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I wonder if there was any truth to that.

I also read something about Michael performing This Time Around on the Brunei concert. But it does sound fake because if it wasn't we would have heard it by now. I just really wish Michael had performed songs like WII and GITM

^ Also considering how conservative the Royal family at Brunei is/was I don't think he would have performed that song.. If he would go out of the way to make slight changes in the choreography for them I don't think he'd be singing songs with the theme that it has and the language it does.

I also heard Michael was going to bring out the remains of the Elephant Man, I read it on Wikipedia. I believe he would have done that...*satire*

The HIStory of Romania, with the tank on stage, how just 3 - 4 year's before were dealing with this reality, tank's on their streets, the people watching Michael perform. Pretty intense for those in the audience. Their tears must've been a cleansing for them!

God I'd love to see Michael performing - or even rehearsing - Give In to Me and This Time Around! Such badassry :') However imo Who Is It and Money aren't really songs which could be sung live in an MJ concert. An MJ performance has to be flashy and badass and dancy, can't be that with either of those two songs.

I think that LaVelle Smith can tell you if it's fake or not ;D Send him a message with Facebook.

The HIStory of Romania, with the tank on stage, how just 3 - 4 year's before were dealing with this reality, tank's on their streets, the people watching Michael perform. Pretty intense for those in the audience. Their tears must've been a cleansing for them!

Wow, I never thought about it like that. Makes me appreciate the performance more.

In wikipedia everything appears, well, in ******* i remember reading an anecdote of Lavelle Smith, about creating a choreography to Morphine if I'm not mistaken, could have been great

Back