[Hoax] Government Whistleblower Makes Public Michael Jacksons Final Phone Call

Okay, I know I'm going to get shot down here, but to me, this sounds like his voice.Is there any real tangible proof that this is an impersonator? If it is, he should win an Oscar for his performance, because he has MJ's speaking voice down to a tee.
Yeah I think its legit too.

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif

I'm not able to have so sure. :fear:

The videos of Peterpan PYT sound identical to this recording. I will do a comparison vid. His voice is different then Michaels and very easy to recognise. (This isnt the first time he has tried to pass himself off as MJ) He is very active in the hoax community and even has ties to video producers who have used his voice before on MJ projects.

Also this Robert Connor reminds me so much of "Jesse ventura: even sounds like him. In the message above RC speaks about "out of this world" entities being involved. That Goes right along with the conspiracies Jesse Ventura promotes on his show.

Conspiracy Theory
The Conspiracy Deepens
This season of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Please look at him and listen to his voice carefully . I'm not saying it is him but the similarities (Looks and voice)
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy-theory/videos/manimal.html#no-expand

Okay, I know I'm going to get shot down here, but to me, this sounds like his voice.Is there any real tangible proof that this is an impersonator? If it is, he should win an Oscar for his performance, because he has MJ's speaking voice down to a tee.
Wow, I am really surprised you think this sounds like Michael. It sounds nothing like him, imo. It is also so obvious that this person is putting on a voice. It kinda sounds like the way people twist their voices when they talk to a pet or a baby. A very crappy impersonation, imo.

But even if you think that it does sound like MJ, the terrible acting should be a dead giveaway that this is fake. I mean, seriously, both this 'Michael' and 'Dieter' would fail a level 1 acting class. 'Robert Connors' might pass level 1 on a lucky day, but definitely not level 2. It is shocking to me how many people seem to buy into this, judging by the likes and comments on YouTube. So many people just seem so eager to believe in these kinds of conspiracies nowadays.

Also this Robert Connor reminds me so much of "Jesse ventura: even sounds like him. In the message above RC speaks about "out of this world" entities being involved. That Goes right along with the conspiracies Jesse Ventura promotes on his show.
I don't think it is Jesse 'The Body', as his voice is much deeper. He also does not look very much the same to me. Of course, Ventura did post this vid on his channel immediately, as this is exactly the type of stuff he is into.

Some people are even saying now that this 'Robert Connors' dude is Michael in a disguise, by the way.
541820_531100730296228_805834433_n.jpg

Absurd.

Last edited:
The videos of Peterpan PYT sound identical to this recording. I will do a comparison vid. His voice is different then Michaels and very easy to recognise. (This isnt the first time he has tried to pass himself off as MJ) He is very active in the hoax community and even has ties to video producers who have used his voice before on MJ projects.

Conspiracy Theory
The Conspiracy Deepens
This season of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Please look at him and listen to his voice carefully . I'm not saying it is him but the similarities (Looks and voice)
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy-theory/videos/manimal.html#no-expand

WOW! :bugeyed

LOL, so it was just a publicity stunt to promote this new rapper thing.

Disgusting, really.

Re: Youtube video Michael Jackson's Last Phone Call?

I have seen it before, I don't know what you say about it's authenticity though.

That kind of sounds like Michael but I don't think it is real.

It was a hoax for some rap artist, doing some "thriller rap series".

Very disgusting way of promotion.

I know it sounds like MJ, but audio is not so perfectly hearable to hear if it's real or not.

Never heard something so fake in my life....

They had tone and voice pretty good but they overdid his "MJ" voice too much where it becomes too easy fake.. The extra breathing, the vibratto while talking.. Its the same stuff most people do when they over exadurate the softness of Michaels voice.. NOT MJ!

Why is this still in the news section.

A bad impersonation of MJ.

A blatant and offensive fake.

This isn't real. Some guy named princeEA put this together. Can't say I like what he did. But people are ruthless for attention these days.

Back