Hold My Hand song

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Was HMH fully completed by Michael? Because always, when i listen to this song i wonder, why there is such a little amount of MJ vocals.... Did MJ plan that Akon would have more lyrics? Or he just didnt have an opportunity to record full vocals?

Was HMH fully completed by Michael? Because always, when i listen to this song i wonder, why there is such a little amount of MJ vocals.... Did MJ plan that Akon would have more lyrics? Or he just didnt have an opportunity to record full vocals?
Because the song was meant to be a Akon song featuring Michael and not Michael featuring Akon, this is why Akon sings more on it.

In terms of vocals, 'Hold My Hand' was fully completed by Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson was so excited about this song that he also recorded some additional ad libs.

When he fully recorded his vocals, the song in order to become a duet was later edited so as to include Akon's vocals as well.

The recording of their vocals took only an hour (in late December 2007), as Akon revealed.

In any case, the song's theme and title are rather odd for a male-male duet, because one would expect a man and a woman to record such a duet.

^^^

Does that mean that a solo MJ version exists whit full vocals?

I have always felt it would be better if AKON was removed and Beyonce, Rhianna or some other female artist sang with MJ. Lady Gaga has a great voice. - I saw a concert with her and Tony Bennet - amazing vocal delivery by Lady Gaga.

Because the song was meant to be a Akon song featuring Michael and not Michael featuring Akon, this is why Akon sings more on it.
what? but why then MJ recorded his full vocals (without Akon)... According to mj_fenzy's words...

what? but why then MJ recorded his full vocals (without Akon)... According to mj_fenzy's words...
Fully completed, as in, his portion of the song. He never recorded Akon's part, if that's what you're asking.

Back