How did MJ not slip while dancing in loafers?

Michael used to wrap his feet like ballet dances to create flexability.. That often begins to be pretty dang painful after time after time.. Which would over power any pain a shoe would cause. PLUS Michael had his shoes specially made, meaning a perfect fit for his feet so I doubt that it caused any serious problems.. aside from the demandingness that would come from being a dancer in any pair of shoes.
According to Zaldy, MJ said he never had shoes made specifically for him until Zaldy had some made for him.

I have 2 pairs of Bass Weejuns and I have to say that they aren't the best quality. I have 2 pairs of Signature weejuns, which are the highest quality ones and the soles became worn out quite quickly. I won't say they are poor quality, but just not the best. I also own a pair of Sebago Caymans which MJ wore for his 30th anniversary shows. They are better quality that the weejuns in my opinion.
Gosh, I thought I knew quite a lot about Michael but I guess one learns something new everyday. The brand of his shoes. Wonderfull. :)

I bought a pair of Weejuns, had them for a week. Love them!!

Back