How do you communicate with Michael’s spirit?

I just wanted to ask for those who are psychic and spiritually gifted, how do you connect with Michael’s spirit?

well i kinda have a picture frame of him and i like 50 candles this is once a mouth because its a lot of effort and just talk to him almost like praying only its not religious and i play music mostly ghosts or something like that because its suits the mood.
good luck!

First, I stay up an entire night and just watch videos of him, do an intense workout the next day while not eating or drinking, and that night, I cram my mouth with buckets and buckets of KFC chicken and drink an entire gallon of expired orange juice. I then proceed to do a handstand for two whole hours straight while listening to his music and chanting the lyrics to In the Closet. Then, when I finally go unconscious and my family calls an ambulance, I just see a face staring at me disappointedly from the ambulance. And, it's none other than Michael himself. Wonderful trick to see him.

(do not actually attempt, this was meant entirely as a joke and I am sorry if it offends anyone)

Last edited:
I just wanted to ask for those who are psychic and spiritually gifted, how do you connect with Michael’s spirit?
Not much.
He always asks me about the next release, but I can't say anything nice.
but playing his music is a good way to connect

First, I stay up an entire night and just watch videos of him, do an intense workout the next day while not eating or drinking, and that night, I cram my mouth with buckets and buckets of KFC chicken and drink an entire gallon of expired orange juice. I then proceed to do a handstand for two whole hours straight while listening to his music and chanting the lyrics to In the Closet. Then, when I finally go unconscious and my family calls an ambulance, I just see a face staring at me disappointedly from the ambulance. And, it's none other than Michael himself. Wonderful trick to see him.

(do not actually attempt, this was meant entirely as a joke and I am sorry if it offends anyone)
This didn’t offend me at all lol, this is pretty funny 😆

I just talk in my mind to him like I do everyone I love that have transitioned. :) They can hear us. After he passed, the dreams I had of him were so realistic and extremely long. I don’t think it was actually him, but if it was I’m very grateful for those dreams. They were happening almost weekly until the end of the year. I think he knows who we are now, our energy shines.

I had a dream some months ago about him. I have very vivid dreams and it feels like I can explore inside them of my own volition. I have been trying to manifest seeing Michael in my dreams for several months. This is the closest encounter I've had:

In this dream, I was hanging out with mainly Prince and Paris in a mansion. We were outside in like a outdoor patio area. Paris wanted to show me a haunted house inspired by Thriller in the yard. It was a long corridor and I was following behind her as she lead me through. At the end of the corridor, Paris seemed to stop in her tracks and look into another hallway out of my view. She seemed frozen in place like she had seen something there. She said "dad" and that moment kept rewinding over and over like a broken video file. Like I said, I normally can explore freely in my dreams yet in this moment i was frozen in place and unable to take a single step forward. It disturbed me so much as I'd NEVER had this happen during any of my dreams before. I promptly woke up, but the last thing I recall in my dream was Paris staring into another hallway saying "dad" over and over again with a very pale face (from shock I'm not sure).

After this, I havent attempted to manifest Michael in my dreams. I reached out to a friend who is a psychic medium and asked if its possible to reach out to dead celebs in my dreams. She said it is unlikely as I have no actual ties on a personal level with them. I can try, but she doesnt recommend it because i have no personal connection to them and it will most likely disturb their resting. I've contemplated trying again.

One thing that i do sometimes is that when im in bed trying to sleep, i imagine that i fly up to the heavens and just chill out with Mike and tell him about my day or anything about my life.

This is a trick my history teacher told my class once. The idea is to let your body relax on the bed and then travel with your soul around the world.

It’s worth a try:D

I
One thing that i do sometimes is that when im in bed trying to sleep, i imagine that i fly up to the heavens and just chill out with Mike and tell him about my day or anything about my life.

This is a trick my history teacher told my class once. The idea is to let your body relax on the bed and then travel with your soul around the world.

It’s worth a try:D
like it. I might give it a try.

Brilliant,mate! (y)🤣

I had a dream some months ago about him. I have very vivid dreams and it feels like I can explore inside them of my own volition. I have been trying to manifest seeing Michael in my dreams for several months. This is the closest encounter I've had:

In this dream, I was hanging out with mainly Prince and Paris in a mansion. We were outside in like a outdoor patio area. Paris wanted to show me a haunted house inspired by Thriller in the yard. It was a long corridor and I was following behind her as she lead me through. At the end of the corridor, Paris seemed to stop in her tracks and look into another hallway out of my view. She seemed frozen in place like she had seen something there. She said "dad" and that moment kept rewinding over and over like a broken video file. Like I said, I normally can explore freely in my dreams yet in this moment i was frozen in place and unable to take a single step forward. It disturbed me so much as I'd NEVER had this happen during any of my dreams before. I promptly woke up, but the last thing I recall in my dream was Paris staring into another hallway saying "dad" over and over again with a very pale face (from shock I'm not sure).

After this, I havent attempted to manifest Michael in my dreams. I reached out to a friend who is a psychic medium and asked if its possible to reach out to dead celebs in my dreams. She said it is unlikely as I have no actual ties on a personal level with them. I can try, but she doesnt recommend it because i have no personal connection to them and it will most likely disturb their resting. I've contemplated trying again.
It won’t “disturb their resting” that’s silly. Energy is eternal and everywhere. You want him with you? He’s with you. At least when you’re awake. In dreams I think it’s just our consciousness manifesting images and interactions but sometimes close loved ones will appear. It’s rare though as they have to drop into a very low vibrational frequency.

HAHA! this is so funny and creative

Back