How great does Michael sound on vinyl

i fixed before 6 years my fathers lp player. I bought Michaels vinyls and not only. The sound is better from cd. More warmer i would say. If vinyl had not isues with size etc still we would use vinyls. Sadly cd came and vinyls stoped for some period.. I still search Blood on the dance floor and can not find it in proper price.

I have most of MJ's album on Vinyl - only missing HIStory I think.

They sound great. - Sounds m,ore like "real" music. - Don't know how to explain it. :)

He sounds amazing on vinyl!! A very nostalgic feel and sound that is incomparable. Much better than CDs or listening to digital recordings (even though that's how I'm listening a good 90% of the time, and it's so easily accessible). You get the chance to listen to the whole album or track without having the chance to skip those that may not be your favorite, and that's how you find those gems of songs that you've been sleeping on!!

I have most of MJ's album on Vinyl - only missing HIStory I think.

They sound great. - Sounds m,ore like "real" music. - Don't know how to explain it. :)

I really hope HIStory and BOTDF get re-released on vinyl. I remember seeing HIStory on vinyl at Tower Records when it was first released and I always regret not buying it at the time!

I did not realize crosley record players were so bad I've had one for 10 years !! I've never seen the suitcase one before though, mine is just like a regular turntable. I have doubles of my favourite records though (including my MJ ones) anyways. :scratch:

Back