Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than a hundred thousand

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Around a million

Votes: 29 6.5%
  • Millions and millions

Votes: 409 91.5%

• Total voters
What is a fan? There is a person on here who doesn’t consider herself a fan yet adores his artistry so it is hard to measure.
Do you call people who bought 1 album a fan or do they need to have the entire discography? Is a casual fan, a fan?
It is like a concert. Many people attended an MJ concert and they were not all fans, some were just curious. As a kid our neighbor would join me and my father to the concert and he doesn’t like MJ’s music. I don’t even consider my father a fan but he likes his music and enjoyed the concert.

So with all this in mind I’ve done some calculations. 8 000 000 000 - 4.098.321 + 456 multiplied with 45 divided by 5. 089 makes a total of 70704577.7314 fans.

What is a fan? There is a person on here who doesn’t consider herself a fan yet adores his artistry so it is hard to measure.
Do you call people who bought 1 album a fan or do they need to have the entire discography? Is a casual fan, a fan?
It is like a concert. Many people attended an MJ concert and they were not all fans, some were just curious. As a kid our neighbor would join me and my father to the concert and he doesn’t like MJ’s music. I don’t even consider my father a fan but he likes his music and enjoyed the concert.

So with all this in mind I’ve done some calculations. 8 000 000 000 - 4.098.321 + 456 multiplied with 45 divided by 5. 089 makes a total of 70704577.7314 fans.
In book terms, a fan of reading means actively reading at least 1-5 books per year. So for Michael it would probably mean anyone who has heard his music before and enjoys it. Since about 6 1/2 billion people have access to radio, television or internet, that number would be very high.

In book terms, a fan of reading means actively reading at least 1-5 books per year. So for Michael it would probably mean anyone who has heard his music before and enjoys it. Since about 6 1/2 billion people have access to radio, television or internet, that number would be very high.
I hope you are not talking about my maths here

Back