How would you feel about a full album produced by MJ and Bill Botrell?

analogue

Proud Member
Sadly i know this will never happen but how would you all feel if Michael and Bill Botrell produced an album together? I would have loved that. To me Bill Botrell was the best producer Michael ever had, and in my opinion he was just as good as Quincy Jones. The songs that MJ and Bill produced together were Black Or White, Who Is It, Give Into Me and Earth Song. Those songs alone show the amount of awesomeness that those two created together. Honestly i'd be far more excited about a Michael Jackson/Bill Botrell collaboration instead of a Michael Jackson/Will i am/Ne-Yo/Akon collaboration

Yeah, I like the Bill Botrell collaborations too. Dangerous (the song) was another BB collaboration and that song too was great.

Bill Botrell is in my opinion the best producer Michael worked with, hands down. I would've loved to see a full album produced by him and Michael. Dangerous, Black Or White, Give In To Me, Who Is It, Streetwalker, Come Together, Earth Song and god knows what else is lying around in his or the Estate's vault...

I loved reading his stories and posts (from Greaslutz) about working with Michael.

Back