Human Nature vs I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Human Nature vs I Just Can't Stop Loving You

• Human Nature

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Michael didn't write human nature. the song came from a guy who daughter ask why a boy at school kept picking with her and he told her it was human nature.

‘Human Nature’ is a better song, and I never understood why they did not release it with an accompanying music video at that time.

‘I Just Can't Stop Loving You’ although begins in a very promising way (the song’s first seconds of music denote that you are going to hear a great ballad), the song quickly becomes very prosaic and average.

‘I Just Can't Stop Loving You’ also sounds like a product from the past (due to its ‘80s typical orchestration), something that does not happen with ‘Human Nature’.

mj_frenzy;4291087 said:
I never understood why they did not release it with an accompanying music video at that time.

I agree with you with this. i wish the music video was complete. i think it would of been nice.

mj_frenzy;4291087 said:
‘I Just Can't Stop Loving You’ also sounds like a product from the past (due to its ‘80s typical orchestration), something that does not happen with ‘Human Nature’.

lol! well, people who lived in the late 80's would probably like it. or it good for a great piece of late 80's history (no pun). I don't like the song either but not because it's sounds something from the 80's because it was made in the 80's.

I love both songs - but Human Nature makes you feel more. His emotion is more genuine and has a sincerity missing from the other cut which is a love song directed at one person. Human Nature is directed at everyone.

- but Human Nature makes you feel more.
Yes this.
His emotion is more genuine and has a sincerity
Well..No. I don't think think it's more genuine. He didn't sing it if he didn't mean it , Remember ? - But ...Human Nature because of the magnitude of maybe what you can do with it. very universal, and it does not stop at one scenario.
Human Nature is directed at everyone.
This in spades. Human Nature every time.
Best song for me ever from m. Everything about it. đź’Ż

Interesting topic!!!

Human Nature is among my top 5 MJ songs so it wins over I just can't loving you every single day of the week.

I've never been the biggest fan of the duet or any duet for that matter other than say say say and scream.

Back