I dont know what to do.

I just want to say to every one, thankyou so much for your messages. I woke up this mornin as the sun rose, watched a purple dawn and felt fragile. but today I had a revelation. Im ok, I came through alot before, and i will feel like this sometimes, but i accept that it is a normal part of life. Thankyou again, you are all beautiful people.
Nice going danniilee, well done! :yes:

You know what, I often see how one bit of crap can pile up to an extend that there no longer seems to be a way around it. It then seems all the bull hits you at once. But I am fairly convinced that you never get more then you can handle. It may sound corny, but in the end you learn from those bumps in the road, you draw strenght from it and you can put it to use the next time it happens.
Perhaps that is one of the things that has drawn us to Michael and his music. If you look at what this man had to endure and how much passion and power he drew from it, to fight for a better world, for love, for peace, one can only be amazed.
You're quite an amazing person yourself. Carrying that message into the future, I mean really, that tells a lot about you personality. You do what you can do, and although it sometimes seems rather useless, every little step we make is a step in the right direction, a step towards changing this world and making it a better place. I truly commend you for leading the way. Keep the faith, and allow yourself to take care of you aswell. And feel free to pm me if you feel like talkin to a stranger :yes:

Ohh god that's terrable.I feel your pain.I'm very lonely too... i can't contact people anymore the same way i did before.I hope this time pass for both of us.Take care.

Back