I think Michael has more #1 hits in store

Derek1984

Proud Member
Trying to stay positive here and deal with this sadness, I think that Michael will have more #1 songs. His music career is not nearly finished. I would expect that he has recorded enough material within the last 4 years to have a finished album, and that some of those songs will go to #1. More specific, I think the work he did with Will.I.Am will produce a #1 hit.

yeah his music will live on. didnt mike say,he has loads of stuff for when he ever passes away.

I didn't have the courage to make a thread like this myself, but i would also love to see some of Michael's new stuff released and lots of his old music at the top of the charts. He's passed away but his legacy remains :)

I personally am devastated by the shocking news. I also hope they put out the final album....and all the unreleased material over the years so us fans can celebrate the life of Michael Jackson. Who knows....maybe this will inspire La Toya to get her act together and finally get her new record out as well in tribute to the brother she was probably closest to.

Yea, I made a thread like this and I was crucified. I agree with you, though. We have to look at the positive side of this and not just dwell on the negative. None of us will make it if we just dwell on the fact that Mike is physically gone. But all of us can make if we remember his music and realize it will live on and he will live on forever.

Michael has recorded literally 100's of songs never released. I truly believe that he decided a long time ago that when he passes one day, he would still keep giving new gifts to his fans with music.

Back