I Was Thinking.....

xosweetseducingsighsxo

Proud Member
This morning, I was thinking, what if WE the fans finished the This Is It tour as a huge tribute to Michael. I mean, call me crazy, but not only would it bring us together, but we'd be doing it for the man we love. I just need to figure out how we're gonna do it. Anyone else thinking the same thing as me?

It's a very nice thought, but trust me, nobody wants to hear me sing! LOL

The best was to honour Michael is to truly understand what he was about and be true to all he taught us.

I agree it is a very nice thought. But with my depression still being what it is from what had happen to him. That is the only MJ era I don't want to have anything to do with. I personally wish it never even existed.

I agree it is a very nice thought. But with my depression still being what it is from what had happen to him. That is the only MJ era I don't want to have anything to do with. I personally wish it never even existed.

Still depressed also. It even still gets in the way of my work because I think of it every night idk why..

I wouldn't mind performing though lol I sing/dance well live i'm totally down!

Nah, I'm still kinda :blink: when it comes to this is it and I'm no dancer nor singer so...
Of course, the idea of bringing us together is quite nice cause we only have each other hey but I think what we're doing now is okay ;)
We have MJJCommunity to continue the legacy
We have the MJJC Legacy projects to honour Michael's work and continue his message :angel:
We can support children's charities that would make Michael PROUD

See, we all stand our own ground hey... I still have BAD days too but I tend to 'hide' now instead of 'seek' comfort :blush:
'cause the pain will never heal, I'm afraid... Just 'blocked' :doh:

Back