I went to a psychic this evening, and it was very interesting and impressive!

Recently my mom (who's really interested and well known with spiritual things) asked me if i was interested in coming along with her to a psychic. It would be held in a house of a friend of hers and we'd pay some money and the psychic would try to get some answers, information..anything. My father, who i loved dearly....died last year in april at a way too young age and while i really didn't need much answers cause i really knew him incredibly well, i did want to see what would happen if i attended this evening and let the psychic examine a photo of my dad. Plus that i have an open mind, i never say 'nah this is impossible' when i simply don't know for sure. I keep an open mind, we MJ fans all do....i believe :)

So i just got back from the evening and i'm very satisfied and definitely got my money's worth, so to speak. Sure there are fakes ones out there, but i genuinely believe he's not a faker at all. I was deeply impressed with certain things. One lady in the group had lost her father in 2004, and the psychic didn't know here and vice versa, but he did know about the ilness that had been eating him from the inside, in other words cancer. He also knew detailed things about happenings during the funeral that had taken place...he also knew how the lady couldn't handle it when her father was about to pass away and that she left the place.

He knew about the dog in the house that we were in, but none of us had seen the dog and he said .....the dog needs to go to the vet, cause his leg is hurting, that's what this person is telling me right now. Very impressive, cause he really did not know the dog, nor had he seen the dog before.

He then picked up a ring of my mother and he told about all kinds of things that happened when she was 17, things nobody else could and would know. And eventually he picked up a photo of my dad, and even though the photo was from when he was so young that he didn't even had a son yet, the psychic knew plenty of stuff. He said things about my father that are very true, very sad things too, but they were all known to me. He also began about an artistic side to him, meaning art or drawing and he said that it wasn't only him. Which is very true, when i was younger i used to draw alot. He told me that my father said that even though he didn't manage to make something of his life, in terms of doing something with that artistic side, i could.

All those things...are 100% things the good man would have said right now if he was still alive. He honestly thought it was a shame that i had not decided to continue drawing and maybe make my job of it, truly do something with it.

So yeah....i honestly believe this man was honest and genuine. So much things he couldn't know, but he did know. He certainly made a believer out of me. But i do realize there are plenty of fake ones out there. Just wanted to share this with ya'll.

Stafforshire Bullterrier- I'm happy your mom made you come with her. Sounds like the evening was worth your while. I remember the story of your dad when you posted and you know, that might have been just his way to let you know he is with you all. If you got the 'genuine feeling' than you got the genuine feeling and that's all that counts.

Always trust your instinct- if it feels like someone is one fishing expedition- don't discount the feeling. And if you happen to run into an actual medium- reason to be happy.

Peace to you, your dad and your family.

Back