I wish god would just take me

red33

Proud Member
I wish God would just take me away from this earth. I've been praying to God to take me and end my suffering one and for all. I don't know why god won't take me since I have absolutely nothing to look forward to in life.
I remember when I was In grade three begging god to take me because every day was like torture.

Hello Red33 :better:

I see you started a new thread. :blush: Have you checked on this one yet?

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/134539-feeling-really-depressed

These words there to you are in the hope it may help you and if it somehow doesn't then Please look for help.

Talk about it with family, friends or even someone you just 'trust'. Don't torture yourself like this! There is always a way out! :agree:

I hope you all the best :better:

Daz.

I wish God would just take me away from this earth. I've been praying to God to take me and end my suffering one and for all. I don't know why god won't take me since I have absolutely nothing to look forward to in life.
I remember when I was In grade three begging god to take me because every day was like torture.

One day, everything will be better red33, believe me ;)
You are not alone, you can always share your feelings with us, we are here for you too!

Hugssss

I can feel your pain. I've been there and it's a hard road. I used to think that all day, every day. I know you've heard it many times and it doesn't seem possible, but it will get better. Time will eventually let you heal and free you from those feelings. You can always reach out to me if you need anything. I'm a great listener :)

red33, just dropping a message hoping that you are OK. there's plenty of usernames for you to choose from to talk to on here and I hope you know I'd gladly talk to you any time you feel down.

Keep on keeping on

^Seconded. I hope you feel better, red33.

Back