I wish Michael could have done a show where he perfomed songs he never got to perform

analogue

Proud Member
Even if it was just a one off concert. It would have been cool to see him perform songs like Who Is It, Get On The Floor, The Lady In My Life, Keep The Faith, Tabloid Junkie, Leave Me Alone etc.

Last edited:
Me three. It's so sad the HBO special never happened. We must see those rehearsals!

Liberian Girl/Leave Me Alone I would have loved to have seen. Is It Scary would be #2

I agree! That's why the This Is It set list disappointed me so much. I understand it's a "greatest hits" tour and all, but if this truly was the last long-term performance run he was going to give, he definitely should have done some songs for the first time on stage.

Childhood would have been beautiful live.

Who is it live, wow!!! Would be a bit hard to sing the ballads and more angry songs to a stadium of 50,000 screaming fans who want the more crowding pleasing and ass shaking favourites like Bad, Thriller, Beat It, Scream, 2 Bad, Blood on the Dancefloor etc.

Would love to see songs like It's the falling in love, Just good friends, The Man and Someone in the dark though!

Well to be fair regarding This Is It... the performances were voted on by fans.. he performed the songs his fans wanted to hear.. He said exactly that and meant it. I voted for a few that did not make the cut butttt.. I tried lol!

Bu yes I would have loved some songs performed that we've never seen!

I think he performed the songs he wanted to and could make a show out of, only ones that I regret not seeing were Remember the Time and possibly Ghost/Is it Scary

Back