I wonder if some fans are realising...

Maybd sony wanted him dead becuase mj was worth more dead than alive. This is it movie, posthumous releases, etc etc.

I'm having a hard time believing Michael was worth more dead. I mean, I know there's been this gigantic MJ trend over the last 2 years, but now that the trial is behind us, I think the dust will slowly settle. Of course there will be new albums released and DVDs, but those are directed mainly at us. Since Michael wont be there for promotion, concerts, photo shoots, videos, and so on, I think it's going to be very difficult to attract new generations. I hope I'm wrong of course. If Michael had actually done the concerts in London, it would have made a lot more money, in tickets, merchandising, not to mention the fact he had plans for movies, and more music. Michael alive and back in business was worth much more IMO.

Maybd sony wanted him dead becuase mj was worth more dead than alive. This is it movie, posthumous releases, etc etc.

I'm pretty sure the This Is It tour would have made more money than the This Is It movie did. I'm also pretty sure that new albums with Michael promoting them would have made more money than posthumous releases such as "Michael" which didn't sell well at all.

Back