Idris Elba Lauches New Clothing Line And Reveals That Michael Jackson Is His Style Icon

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Idris Elba has launched his own fashion range – and revealed his style icon is Michael Jackson.

The Luther star, 42, has spent six months working with British clothing company Superdry to create his 250-piece collection.

The Golden Globe-winning actor was asked about his style icons at the launch of his range, part of a showcase for London Collections: Men.

He said: “I can only think of Michael Jackson but I obviously haven’t stepped into Michael’s threads. My inspiration was the concept of 24-hour business.”

“People describe me as the hardest working man in showbusiness which is true. But the reason I can do that is because I can stay comfortable. I can stay up for long periods of time and get stuff done. Part of that journey is what I wear all day long.”

url

476713168.jpg

[video=youtube;vvX_BAKkPJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvX_BAKkPJk[/video]

Michael seems to be all artists' icon of style. Anyone see Jason derulo on GMA today??
All Michael down to the armbands.

Another thing that Idris Elba cool, his greatest moments of hip hop documentary was amazing hope he does one on Michael

Back