IF Michael was murdered, THIS is what I believe happened (please don't merge)

This theory is just ridiculous. I thought people in here were tired of conspiracy theories.

If MJ didn't want to do 50 shows - why was he rehearsing?
Why did he have a finger in deciding which dancers to be hired, what costumes people should wear,etc

Why did he tell Frank Dileo that this was the happiest time and something like "this is our time, we're gonna do this"? Are u saying Frank lied?

Why does everybody else who were with him the last month say that MJ seemed very excited about the shows?

"We all know that MJ only knew he was doing 10 shows one day and woke up doing 50."

How exactly do we all "know" this? AEG was "controlling" him? I highly doubt it.

Why do you say that he wasn't able to do 50 shows? They were spanned out over a long time and he had a 3 month break. I think MJ knew exactly what he was doing, look at his schedule during HIStory tour.

I think MJ learned his lesson about who to trust and not to trust.

I don't believe for a second that AEG live would kill MJ for money. Do you seriously think that AEG would make the most money after MJ's death? They still have 50 empty slots to fill. If AEG really killed MJ I don't think that they would be able to keep it a secret.

I don't give a crap what Joe and LaToya says, they're not very credible IMO.

Get Real People, AEG didn't kill MJ. Those doctors that gave MJ demerol and all that other stuff, THEY are to be blamed for his death, and IMO Mj himself too for not listening to the warnings.

when giving your opinion, it's disrespectful to tell people to get real. especially now. they could be right. and you could be wrong.

Those doctors that gave MJ demerol and all that other stuff, THEY are to be blamed for his death, and IMO Mj himself too for not listening to the warnings.

it was denied that demoral was taken from the house. fans need to stop helping to spread the druggie impression aswell as not spreading murder accusations

Why is Dr. Conrad's mess not everywhere on TV right now? Why is this man's entire LIFE on FULL BLAST right now for the whole world to scrutinize? Why aren't we seeing more about where he's from, his patients, his practice, etc? Who's hiding this man??? Why are we not getting the full scoop on where he came from???

Where did this IAN H. SOB come from??? Who fed him the story that MJ would be dead back in Dec. 2008?? Why isn't he being investigated for knowing something that NO ONE else knew????

I want people to look at the bigger picture.

I want people to connect the dots like we did back during the trial.

Good questions.

May I ask how you 'connected dots' during the trial?

This theory is just ridiculous. I thought people in here were tired of conspiracy theories.

If MJ didn't want to do 50 shows - why was he rehearsing?
Why did he have a finger in deciding which dancers to be hired, what costumes people should wear,etc

Why did he tell Frank Dileo that this was the happiest time and something like "this is our time, we're gonna do this"? Are u saying Frank lied?

Why does everybody else who were with him the last month say that MJ seemed very excited about the shows?

"We all know that MJ only knew he was doing 10 shows one day and woke up doing 50."

How exactly do we all "know" this? AEG was "controlling" him? I highly doubt it.

Why do you say that he wasn't able to do 50 shows? They were spanned out over a long time and he had a 3 month break. I think MJ knew exactly what he was doing, look at his schedule during HIStory tour.

I think MJ learned his lesson about who to trust and not to trust.

I don't believe for a second that AEG live would kill MJ for money. Do you seriously think that AEG would make the most money after MJ's death? They still have 50 empty slots to fill. If AEG really killed MJ I don't think that they would be able to keep it a secret.

I don't give a crap what Joe and LaToya says, they're not very credible IMO.

Get Real People, AEG didn't kill MJ. Those doctors that gave MJ demerol and all that other stuff, THEY are to be blamed for his death, and IMO Mj himself too for not listening to the warnings.

I applaud everything you said! The idea that Michael didn't want or didn't know he was doing 50 shows is ridiculous. MJ knows everything regarding his business. If he didn't want to do 50 shows, he wouldn't have let them schedule 50 shows. He has that type of control.Period!

Joe Jackson can go to hell for all that I care. He tried to control MJ along with Rowe and now he is spewing his mouth saying MJ didn't want to do more than 10 shows or what now. I believe AEG and nothing Joe has to say. He know he is wrong big time making it seem as though MJ was being controlled.

Lastly, MJ's health had NOTHING to do with his death or we would know what killed him already. Therefore, people like Ian can suck it because his prediction was more coincidence than fact. In fact, it can be argued that MJ was looking better than ever compared to recent years since the trial.

I just found out yesterday that Dr. Conrad Murray WAS the doctor hired by AEG and supposedly suggested by Michael; who did the physical exam on Michael. That is messed up. If it were a different doctor, I think results may have been different. He was the one giving him the Diprivan after all! Possibly some other drugs as well.

And I saw those photos on TMZ of the the supposed pill bottles and drugs they found sprawled about and it made me laugh. All it was was a bunch of photos of empty Xanax pill bottles from 2002-2003. One bottle of Percocet. NOTHING from 2003+. Nothing like the Demerol, Oxycodone, Morphine, and 10-40 Xanax pills a night weve been hearing about.

I really am starting to think that when this toxicology report finally comes out, I believe 100% that Diprivan will be found as the cause of Michael's death. I really think if other drugs such as narcotics (pain killers) and Xanax are found it will be a prescribed dose, or won't be found at all. I believe LaToya when she says Michael has been clean for a while.

I am just trying to understand that if Michael WAS murdered; if this becomes a homicide case like TMZ is claiming, along with Nancy (Dis)Grace; WHAT is the reason??? I am not saying I think he was murdered. But if this thing turns into a homicide case, well then we will all have to consider things differently, won't we?

Everyone that knows me, knows that I think Michael was murdered. I think the conspiracy is a lot bigger than any of us can imagine.

I stated for the record, PRIOR to his murder, I did not trust California or the doctors that operate out of there. I said this. I also recently stated that I do not trust the LAPD.

Now, with that being said. Here's a question: Could Michael have been worth MORE to AEG had he been alive to complete some or ALL of the shows @ the O2? I mean, let's think this through: AEG seems to be all about collecting their money. They also seem to be very shrewd business people. They courted Michael for ages and they wanted to put on a show that will make them LOADS of cash. Why let anything happen to him prior to even 1 show being completed? As far as I can tell, the insurance money is a lot less than the profit that would have been reaped through actually doing the shows.

I believe the murder conspiracy is a LOT, LOT bigger than AEG. There are too many people that wanted Michael to die during the trial. Michael was marked LONG ago. I truly believe that the trial was more to get Michael killed rather than Michael convicted and sent to jail (although I believe they would have taken either at this point).

So, while I do see some really crazy things when it comes to these 50 shows (Lord knows I'll never forget the "Do or Die" moment or the threats made in the news article at the end of May), I don't know if that translates into an AEG conspiracy. Maybe they were benefactors who just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

I'm very concerned about Dr. T-T and his company that apparently tried to sell all of MJs belongings before he died. I'm also concerned about Tommy Motolla, John Branca, Marc S and all of the shady people that came out of the woodwork -- people that MJ suspected in the past of having commmitted some really terrible things against him. WHy all of a sudden are we seeing the raid pictures show up on websites? What has that got to do with MJs demise? Why are we looking at footage from the Pepsi commercial from 1984? Who ordered that to be released and why? Why is Dr. Conrad's mess not everywhere on TV right now? Why is this man's entire LIFE on FULL BLAST right now for the whole world to scrutinize? Why aren't we seeing more about where he's from, his patients, his practice, etc? Who's hiding this man??? Why are we not getting the full scoop on where he came from???

Where did this IAN H. SOB come from??? Who fed him the story that MJ would be dead back in Dec. 2008?? Why isn't he being investigated for knowing something that NO ONE else knew????

I want people to look at the bigger picture.

I want people to connect the dots like we did back during the trial.

Hit the nail on the head. Many still don't understand what the trial was about. It was bigger than a corrupt county judge and DA. Michael was supposed to die. By his own hand or someone else's or spend life in prison. The things that happened to him were too structured. Mez's own words said: He couldn't believe the scope of this thing. Michael's words: Conspiracy is all around me.

I found the focus on his health disturbing myself and actually brought up what kind of angle were they going for focusing on his health. It sounded like another plan to me from the jump. I hoped or didn't think it would end in his death though.

I applaud everything you said! The idea that Michael didn't want or didn't know he was doing 50 shows is ridiculous. MJ knows everything regarding his business. If he didn't want to do 50 shows, he wouldn't have let them schedule 50 shows. He has that type of control.Period!

Joe Jackson can go to hell for all that I care. He tried to control MJ along with Rowe and now he is spewing his mouth saying MJ didn't want to do more than 10 shows or what now. I believe AEG and nothing Joe has to say. He know he is wrong big time making it seem as though MJ was being controlled.

Lastly, MJ's health had NOTHING to do with his death or we would know what killed him already. Therefore, people like Ian can suck it because his prediction was more coincidence than fact. In fact, it can be argued that MJ was looking better than ever compared to recent years since the trial.

Word! That's exactly what I mean. I'm so tired of these conspiracy theories.

Jackson's Insurance Policy Included

Drug Overdose

Last Update: 7/03 5:01 pm
http://www.local12.com/entertainmen...g-overdose/FgGajRTPHUqivWOPXpfoZg.cspx?rss=36

Michael Jackson, November 2006 (Dave Hogan, Getty Images)

The concert promoters behind Michael Jackson's comeback tour will receive a multi-million dollar payout from the show's insurers if reports linking the superstar's passing to drugs are correct - because their policy covers death by overdose.
AEG Live bosses took out a $17.5 million insurance policy from Lloyd's of London in the event a health crisis would cause Jackson to pull out of his 50-date London residency.
Following his sudden death last week, rumors have swirled about the Thriller hitmaker's prolonged dependence on prescription drugs, with some reports suggesting his cardiac arrest was triggered by an accidental overdose.
Further tests to determine the singer's cause of death have been ordered by the Los Angeles coroner's office and the results are expected within weeks.
If drugs are proved to have played a part in Jackson's untimely passing, AEG executives will be able to recoup some of their massive losses - but not if he's ruled to have died of natural causes, according to the company's chief executive Randy Phillips.

Michaels death was accidental = murder because the doctor didnt call 911 or administrated CPR correctly. THATS what killed him. HE was the one who was by Michaels side during his last moments in life. Question still remains.. Why did the doctor delay the help? My feeling is he was either one of those death-doctors who enjoy taking other peoples lives with medication/overdoses or he did it by accident and screwed up..

Jackson's Insurance Policy Included

Drug Overdose

Last Update: 7/03 5:01 pm
http://www.local12.com/entertainmen...g-overdose/FgGajRTPHUqivWOPXpfoZg.cspx?rss=36

The concert promoters behind Michael Jackson's comeback tour will receive a multi-million dollar payout from the show's insurers if reports linking the superstar's passing to drugs are correct - because their policy covers death by overdose.

Thats fucking sick.. I didnt believe this conspiracy crap in the beginning but Im starting to believe they planned this all along and gave him a lethal dose/overdose to make sure this is what killed him. And they delayed help from 911 to make sure he *really dies*... This is fucking sick.. I feel sick... I feel like it was planned all along... Murder? Yes.. Im beginning to believe so... Thats awsome, just fucking awesome.. AEG hires a fake-doctor who not only passes Michaels physical test but also cannot administrate CPR properly... Just fucking great.... Something fishy is going on....

Back