If One Old Unreleased Track Were to be Released as a Single it Should Be.....?

Re: If one old unreleased track were to be released as a single it should be

These have already been released and Baby Be Mine isn't a duet with anyone.....it's all MJ.

Oh wow. i didn't know they were. and this is about duets? i though this was about any track that wasn't release as a single. well thank you.

It's not the first time a biopic is in production, I'll see it when a trailer hits before I believe it's really happening.
It most probably will be bad (no pun intended) anyway.

This one is the real deal.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/michael-jackson-biopic-bohemian-rhapsody-producers/

I'm sure the Estate confirmed it or said something when this story broke too?

Nonetheless, with COVID, and Michael's volatile public image currently there's nothing to say the project hasn't, or won't, come off the rails.

Honestly I hope that they don't release the songs with Queen because those who would earn money out of them are those that are using the band's name improperly even today.
Queen died the day Freddie died and I can't stand the fact that 2 of 4 members are making a living with Freddie's talent.
They even replaced him with Adam Lambert.

Hopefully someday we'll get to hear Victory, maybe leaked by someone

So Brian May and Roger Taylor should stop doing what they love because Freddie died. What a ridiculous thing to say that they are using the band's name improperly. Look, I am no fan of Adam Lambert. I think he is rubbish but Queen + Paul Rodgers were good.

Of course, with Freddie gone, Queen won't ever be the same but I'm glad that May and Taylor are keep the Queen legacy alive.

Brian May mix? Where has it been leaked?

I believe you can find it on YouTube. It's a simple but powerful mix with only vocals, strings, minimum synthesizers and Brian's solo (god the texture of his guitar is instant recognizeable). Michael and Freddie switch lines one after another, which makes it more like a duet than the crappy William Orbit mix. Moreover, he did some extra work on the sound image, where Freddie sings at right channel and Michael at left. Not hard right/left like old Beatles records, but you can definitely tell they're singing at different angles.

The finished version of Beautiful Girl that's supposed to exist.

Can anyone help I know on youtube there is tracks like hot street, can they release these as singles I would adore it so much.

i'd say 'hot street' without a doubt. in fact, i'm willing to speculate that the only reason why this hasn't happened yet is because the rights haven't been secured from rod temperton. who is unfortunately no longer with us.. it has that classic post-disco early 80s sound that's quite popular today with the likes of dua lipa, the weeknd, and Bruno mars. it's a cool, feel-good living on the edge kind of vibe :cool:

Back