If This Is It became a tour, what would be all the cities and venues MJ would hit?

KingofPop125

Proud Member
One of my obsessions is writing imaginary concerts for some of my favorite artists (Elvis Presley, the Beatles, and Michael Jackson to name a few). I wanted to try to put a bunch of concerts venues together of every place MJ would perform at for This Is It if it became a tour, but it’s hard because it’s a big world and each city has many concert venues.

So I’ll ask you? What are the most popular venues in the most popular cities in the world (one venue per city)?

Should make two things clear;

* I’m looking for venues where you can add your own stage instead of using a preexisting stage. I envisioned the artists I want having their own custon stages so it’s easier to use the special effects and it reflects their personalities more.

*Completely disregard any concept of timeline. Some venues were made after MJ, but it’s imaginary and I don’t want to make this too confusing. So you can include newer and/or older venues. Just looking for the most popular venues in the most popular cities in the world.

Back