i'm so MAD at the PEPSI COMPANY that we are not get MJ PEPSI here in Canada ONT :(

Now that I am almost out of this depression over Michael. I really want those Pepsi cans myself. After reading these posts. I had no idea they were that hard to find. And I live in the northeast part of America. That would explain why I didn't see any of those cans at my one local Wal-mart. The last time I was there.

You can still get the cans online and the variations too :dntknw: Where I stay, you get nothing, not even my play direct to buy the official merch or exclusive Bad 25 buckled case.

They are JUST Pepsi cans. Only difference is the picture. I would like to get them in my country too but I'm not getting angry because I don't get them. :) Its not going to make Pepsi to change their mind if few people boycott they products. They don't even notice it.

Last edited:
Cans aren't in my country either. Not a lot of ppl give a damn about this country I gotta say. I'll be happy if Spike Lee documentary is gonna be shown in cinemas here.

They are JUST Pepsi cans. Only difference is the picture. I would like to get them in my country too but I'm not getting angry because I don't get them. :) Its not going to make Pepsi to change their mind if few people boycott they products. They don't even notice it.

Yeah sure they never notice, but mainly they don't listen. Because the truth is ever since I heard about Canada not getting the MJ cans and everytime I see Pepsi everywhere I get angry inside and I stood by promise, if they're not coming to Canada, then I'm not buying or drinking Pepsi anymore. That's the sad truth for me.

that's what i say to people don't drink it

i remember i send a email to them and i told them is not far at all and they say thing :( just stupid email that doesn't make seuse at all

See. I'm not the only one angry at Pepsi for thier dumb idea of not support the promotion. Other fans who won't get the cans in thier country may as well switch to Coca-Cola as I've been saying, some of them even said so.

Back