iNTERESTING QUESTION ABOUT MJ?

Condor9333

Proud Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdLHYlnpcrQ&list=PL2jzBUUhTkyNDavbOWtndBBrfyyUso7lV

I was watching some videos of Mj and this showed up.
First of all, i dont believe in those theories MJ is alive and that he had many doubles.
Well he maybe had once or twice that i dont know, but real MJ fan can easily recognise Mj and double.
The interesting part is that aroun 1:30 Michael sais Zoom-out and explains with gestures.
Why doesnt he like close ups? Is it because he is shy or what?
I found it strange, because close ups are made by pressing button to zoom, not moving camera to subject (or is it just for digital cameras)?

I think he's just saying he doesn't them in his face, I think he was familiar with the correct camera terms and says "zoom out" because it's nicer than "back the **** off". Strange video.

Very strange video. Quit watching when they questioned why he looked a little different during TII. He was seeing Klein again and got his curly hair again.
You can see Michael's confidence go up too.

But yes he's shy and those zoomy close ups are a huge invasion of privacy. It's like somebody talking to you within an inch of your face. He's using the same gestures for close ups that he did with the videographer when practicing for Thriller. (The "you shmuck" video. Universal language.

Last edited:
I found it strange, because close ups are made by pressing button to zoom, not moving camera to subject (or is it just for digital cameras)?

They came closer to him because they wanted to record his voice, too.

(The "you shmuck" video. Universal language.

Yeah, i know. I was watching some news clips and this came up in suggestion boxes.
As far as i know news reporters use a boom microphone for recording sound.
Well maybe some used microphone implented in camera...

Um what video?

Someone who did this video knows nothing about make up, lighting and wigs... and nothing about Michael.

That "Zoom-out" line and his gestures, the way at the end he actually "zoom-out" everyone too far!

It is so TOTALLY Michael!!!

He just didn't want to be bothered, it had nothing to do with his face.

Back