Interview Joe Jackson and Dieter Wiesner BY Magic Image Hollywood Magazine

Has anyone read that book? If so whats the word on it?

I am scared to click on it. Is that the video where they talked about a book about Michael and many could not understand what Joe was saying?

I just watched this-I guess Dieter wrote the book and now he and Joseph have hooked up to publicize it and do merchandising-it must be about all the conspiracy theories that Joseph has been talking about since 2009-since he said all the people will "scurry like roaches" when they read it-he mentions Branca, AEG, Bashir doc (and people supposedly behind it) all wanting to get their hands on Michael's money. I don't see how they can do this without a law suit happening.

Last edited:
When Joe Jackson makes statements that Michael Jackson is upset "all the way to the bank" that Joe was too abusive, it's just too cringe worthy where Joe Jackson's head is at. Joe Jackson equates why Michael Jackson says that the beatings he took at the hands of his father are because of how much money Michael Jackson will make in saying this, in portraying his father as too abusive, because Michael Jackson can profit off it. What next? That Michael Jackson's support of children and their rights is just a bunch of bologna, it's all in vain, all in the name of money?

That just goes to show you what Michael Jackson says about his father is absolutely true, he is cruel and unjust!

I don't thnk that Joe was saying that Michael profitted in that way. I think he means that if he didn't push (read abuse) Michael, then Michael would not have been as successful.

Back