Invincible Paradox. Chapter II: September 11...

Sarcasm on the Internet doesn't come across, sure.

But either way, uh, stop worrying about it, also.
Yes it doesn't come across at all especially considering it's a sensitive subject.

A bit disrespectful to joke about such things but let's leave it at that

Yes it doesn't come across at all especially considering it's a sensitive subject.

A bit disrespectful to joke about such things but let's leave it at that
I find this whole thread about it disrespectful but you don't hear me making that anybody else's problem do I.

What's disrespectful is the people who actually believe it. Me ridiculing inane people is not disrespectful. But whatever, it's over.

I was under the impression that it was Arnold Kline (sp?) from the dermatology clinic where MJ met Debbie who initially prescribed him propofol? I could be wrong though. Memory is getting hazy.
I still remember the (very long) interview at the TMZ office with Dr Arnold Klein. My impression of him was he was guilty as sin. He was doing his best to cover his butt. With or without Klein, MJ would get what he wanted from whoever. Money gets you what you want.
Becuase it was relesed in the wrong time... I think Michael should have waited and dalay the album release untill 2002... So it could be a better time to give a good promotion...
Yes the timing was bad. The problem is release dates and promotions are planned many months in advance. Cannot stop or cancel things so quickly.

Last edited:
Back