Invincible should've been Michael's only album, ever.

NeoGardiV8

Proud Member
And that's a fact. #StopInvincibleBullying
#InvincibleSuperiority
#InvincibleUnderrated

OTW? Pfff, that's got nothing on The Lost Children.
Also gywoom should have been released as the main single.

People should stop already abusing Invincible problems... Everybody knows, that this album is Michael's 1ST underrated work! He put his soul into this album, but people keep bullying it and making jokes on it. That's not right. Michael would never appreciate that. He loved Invincible from the bottom of his heart. That's why should be proud and be respectful to this precious release.
#STOPABUSINGINVINCIBLEALBUMPROBLEMS

This is historical moment! We have to remember it and be respectful and caring!

Cry should be the global anthem. There should be a holiday dedicated to crying. Every hour on the hour, we should alllllll cry. At the sameeeee time. 2nite.
Why did I not think of that!
Joking aside, some of Michael's fans used to have a World Cry day where they played 'Cry' and mourned Michael's passing. I think it only ran for a few years and then fizzled out.

I have no idea why I felt the need to post this. But I did. :D

Cry should be the global anthem. There should be a holiday dedicated to crying. Every hour on the hour, we should alllllll cry. At the sameeeee time. 2nite.
When MJ talked about how he couldn't change the world by himself and that he'd need someone's help I really felt that

Taking the chance to bring attention to a very important topic.

Mods should really do a clean up or merge the absurd amount of useless and repetitive Invincible threads all made by the same few individuals.

Or straight up delete them.

Although knowing how they operate they'd either do nothing or just delete this one thread lol

We need an 'Invincible - The Great Album Debate' type thread...
or a whole Invincible subforum.

Michael's best album deserved more.

And that's a fact. #StopInvincibleBullying
#InvincibleSuperiority
#InvincibleUnderrated

OTW? Pfff, that's got nothing on The Lost Children.
Also gywoom should have been released as the main single.
You're trolling and you know it 🥲.
Just a quick question,though:why?
(And don't tell me that it's human nature :" D)

We need an 'Invincible - The Great Album Debate' type thread...
or a whole Invincible subforum.

Michael's best album deserved more.
I definitely agree with this! There's so much to discuss. Like its numerous no1 hits, the many awards the album has won, etc😂

People should stop already abusing Invincible problems... Everybody knows, that this album is Michael's 1ST underrated work! He put his soul into this album, but people keep bullying it and making jokes on it. That's not right. Michael would never appreciate that. He loved Invincible from the bottom of his heart. That's why should be proud and be respectful to this precious release.
#STOPABUSINGINVINCIBLEALBUMPROBLEMS
Michael Jackson loved jokes himself 🥲

repetitive Invincible threads all made by the same few individuals.
I may be paranoid and may be twisting your words as well (to an extent or another,at least),but to my defense I only remember making one thread about this very album,by myself...(or could I be wrong?)

Taking the chance to bring attention to a very important topic.
Mods should really do a clean up or merge the absurd amount of useless and repetitive Invincible threads all made by the same few individuals.
Funny thing is, I adore Invincible, the album, but I don't want 3,000 daily threads (OK, slight exaggeration, lol) about it. I mostly don't read them any more bc it's pointless. Partly bc of the repetitive content, as you pointed out. I wouldn't want that many threads about Is It Scary or the SC video or any of my other fave Michael moments. Lively discussion is great but there is such a thing as overkill. The Invincible threads thing is just weird, imo.

Funny thing is, I adore Invincible, the album, but I don't want 3,000 daily threads (OK, slight exaggeration, lol) about it. I mostly don't read them any more bc it's pointless. Partly bc of the repetitive content, as you pointed out. I wouldn't want that many threads about Is It Scary or the SC video or any of my other fave Michael moments. Lively discussion is great but there is such a thing as overkill. The Invincible threads thing is just weird, imo.
The funny thing is that you could still have just as much discussion about it, but consolidate it in one and the same thread.

Back