IPSO rejects complaint from Michael Jackson's nephew over '£134m hush money' claim

I wouldn't worry about Daily Mirror either, as it is the lowest form of the tabloids in UK and circulation is very small, so people who reads and believes their stories are deranged as much as Mirror's source. The only worry is that if the story is as outraged as Mirror's story, other tabloids will copy it, so it spreads.

I seriously don't understand that why the heck Taj is not going after the source, which is Stacy B?
Taj'd, with help from Jermaine, better take on SB and sue his arse, and my special thank you's to Latoilet. Her attempt to crap some media attention is still haunting Michael.

The question about the source was tweeted to Taj. Don't think he responded.

LastTear;4111228 said:
The question about the source was tweeted to Taj. Don't think he responded.

?

He new the source before anyone tweeted anything to him.
From his twitter:
Shocked and disappointed in @IpsoNews #NoJusticeForMJ
I’m extremely shocked and disappointed by @IpsoNews ruling & their choice to side with @DailyMirror. The paper even admitted on record that their main and practically only source was Stacy Brown. We all know who and what Stacy Brown is.
I guess if you are a big enough paper, facts and truth don't matter as much as $elling $tories.
But don't get discouraged MJFam. I will continue to fight the good fight and will never give up on defending my uncle. Sorry I don't have better news.
#NoJusticeForMJ

I think this is dead end, they are not going after Stacy B.

Yeah I don't think it was to inform him who the source was but to ask why not go after Brown. Brown is always promoting himself as an insider and quoting 'Unknown' family sources/members, he should be sued IMO.

Back