Irritating

moni

Proud Member
It's not tiring that every celebrity is compared to Michael Jackson, sometimes even athletes?

Yes yes yes, Michael Jackson should not be compared to anybody. He was above every artist that is around today and his worldwide fame and popularity before the internet was unbelievable. It's extremely annoying when people compare him to artists like Taylor Swift or Doja Cat.
Great video on that topic:

Well, he is the standard of greatness, so I am not surprised :cool:

He was far beyond celebrity and pretty much inspired religious ferver at times. People trying to equate these basic pop stars today is just funny.

Anyway, if anyone did equal Michael, it probably wouldn't be another American.

Last there was a kid on the voice kids and the kid happened to have an afro and of course the first judge to comment said he sang like young Michael. If he didn't have that afro she wouldn't have said that because that was pretty much the only similarity.

Wow, isn't it just sad when people do that. Because of a haircut, they compared the kid to Michael Jackson...we really do need to Heal the World.

Last there was a kid on the voice kids and the kid happened to have an afro and of course the first judge to comment said he sang like young Michael. If he didn't have that afro she wouldn't have said that because that was pretty much the only similarity.
Well, yeah. It's a reach. But at the same time, not many young kids with afro doing that lol.

It's not tiring that every celebrity is compared to Michael Jackson, sometimes even athletes?
i agree!!!!! he should not be compared to ANYONE because they have not demonstrated that they have the same level of love and care as MJ. they also havent broken down any barriers or made any fascinating records. i know that taylor swift, drake, and harry styles are famous now, but their music and spirit wont be as big in the future. michael reached all types of people; male, female, young, old, every race, country, etc. even though his music isnt played as much as it was in the 80s/90s, it still is played and thats good! Music nowadays are split into little groups (it also makes me so angry that people want to name harry styles the king of pop. šŸ˜” that title will never be stolen!) The only reason i like chris brown is because he said himself that he cannot be compared to the king. i also like beyonce because she was fan of mj's since she was a kid (like me!) in the end, no one can ever be compared to mj even if they have the same level of fame in the moment. he was special and there will never be another artist or human being like him

Back