Is “all night dancing” the fastest song in his discography?

Heartbreaker says hi🤨
ezgif-2-c55878c2e3.webp

Last edited:
YRMW video is just a rehash of the Smooth criminal video. Michael had zero creativity left around that time.

A better idea and much simpler and less costly would have been Michael dancing with a girl as a couple on a dance floor. It would have been something we haven't really seen from him.

Anyway, How much BPM is "all night dancing"? It is a perfect work out song, a non stop moving fitness work out song so to speak.

YRMW video is just a rehash of the Smooth criminal video. Michael had zero creativity left around that time.

A better idea and much simpler and less costly would have been Michael dancing with a girl as a couple on a dance floor. It would have been something we haven't really seen from him.
I completely agree with you. YRMW video sucks! Smooth Criminal is much better, but! Michael's behaviour during that video :love: , his chemisrty with Chris Tucker🔥 and the main thing - his legendary motion "WALK"
. I love it so much :eek: :cool:

I completely agree with you. YRMW video sucks! Smooth Criminal is much better, but! Michael's behaviour during that video :love: , his chemisrty with Chris Tucker🔥 and the main thing - his legendary motion "WALK"
. I love it so much :eek: :cool:
He didn't come up with it, it's from one of those old Gene Kelly musicals, I think An American in Paris?

He didn't come up with it, it's from one of those old Gene Kelly musicals, I think An American in Paris?
Moonwalk is not his idea too, so what? He made this moves better! He improved and made them legendary

Fred Astaire - The Band Wagon. When you look at Smooth Criminal it's more of a tribute to Astaire than anything else.

White suit n all.

I agree on the walk I love it and we would have seen much more of it had his career continued after invincible. It could have become a signature move.

Early at the Jackson 5 he also did the James Brown walk which I think evolved into his robot walk done at that music awards show

Would be cool if they had done the videos for 'YRMW', 'BOTDF' and 'Whatever Happens' as a trilogy, a Latin style gangster short film.
With MJ doing a flamengo style dance on a table like the scene in 'Around The World in 80 Days'! Imo the BOTDF video was already inspired by that and we know MJ could tap dance too!

@Victorious well yes sure, anything but what we got basically, it is a very underwhelming video. It is also an underwhelming song to be fair.

What actually hadn't been done was MJ out dancing a rival performer. It could've been MJ vs Usher in video form.
Maybe that would shut the conversation up already

anyway. The BPM is 156. That makes it the fastest.

What's interesting is that Smooth Criminal is 116 BPM and Stranger In Moscow is 130 BPM. And SC sounds a lot faster than SIM

What actually hadn't been done was MJ out dancing a rival performer. It could've been MJ vs Usher in video form.
Maybe that would shut the conversation up already
I think MC Hammer wanted Mike to do this in the 2 Legit 2 Quit video. I guess he declined, but James Brown appears though. I also guess if Prince accepted to sing on Bad, that was the idea too. There's a rumor that Prince recorded Bad himself.

What's interesting is that Smooth Criminal is 116 BPM and Stranger In Moscow is 130 BPM. And SC sounds a lot faster than SIM
The BPM you give for Stranger in Moscow is to be divided by two.

Back