IS MJ BEING BANNED FROM PUBLIC PLACES / help needed!

romero

Proud Member
I wondered if you guys had this since that movie came out; Every once in a while in my local coffee place when the guys put on his music other costumers just don't know how to react and seem utterly embarrassed?!
On the other hand it's a admirable resistance on the part of the staff with just not accepting his erasure from public memory!

Now I'm trying to put together a video of these moments.
The way after the movie people try to cope with the image that the media projects of him versus his legacy and genius that they know well and also as a proof, that his voice is STILL being heard all over the world.

I was thinking just filming around when I hear his music in public, then editing it together.
I started alone but had to realize it would take forever, because there is so little chance I'm walking in the shop/bar/etc. just in the right moment. I have 2 usable videos in two weeks, each just a few seconds long.

If this happened to you too then I'm sure you felt the peculiarity of those moments and maybe the need too to capture them, so I though maybe I could ask for your help? :)
If the next time this happens we pulled out our phones and recorded just a few seconds in a week's time we would have an impressive compilation from all over the world.
Anyone up to join?

I wondered if you guys had this since that movie came out; Every once in a while in my local coffee place when the guys put on his music other costumers just don't know how to react and seem utterly embarrassed?!
On the other hand it's a admirable resistance on the part of the staff with just not accepting his erasure from public memory!

Now I'm trying to put together a video of these moments.
The way after the movie people try to cope with the image that the media projects of him versus his legacy and genius that they know well and also as a proof, that his voice is STILL being heard all over the world.

I was thinking just filming around when I hear his music in public, then editing it together.
I started alone but had to realize it would take forever, because there is so little chance I'm walking in the shop/bar/etc. just in the right moment. I have 2 usable videos in two weeks, each just a few seconds long.

If this happened to you too then I'm sure you felt the peculiarity of those moments and maybe the need too to capture them, so I though maybe I could ask for your help? :)
If the next time this happens we pulled out our phones and recorded just a few seconds in a week's time we would have an impressive compilation from all over the world.
Anyone up to join?
MJ is played all the time. This is not necessary.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

In Denmark MJ is played all the time. - In malls, shops, fitness, radio etc. - I do not think LN has had any impact at all in Denmark.

If his children will not appear to defend their father.
I think in the future, YES.

What futur ? Why not now two months after LN ? Doesnt make any sense .
In my country MJ is played everyday .No changes .

I remember Tim Horton's played "The Way You Make Me Feel", so at least Michael's fine in my hometown.

I hear MJ played quite a bit where I am (suburbs in the Chicago area), and stores don't seem to be pulling his stuff from the shelves, so I'd say he's in good shape here. Half Price Books in Schaumburg even had kind of a prominent display of MJ stuff recently. (Which granted, I realize could have come from a lot of people selling their MJ stuff recently, but the point remains that the store flaunted it instead of trying to hide it.)

I hear Michael's songs on the radio and in bars/shops more fequently now than I did before LN!!!

I would assume the media have overstated the effect of the mocumentary.

I hear Michael's songs on the radio and in bars/shops more fequently now than I did before LN!!!

I would assume the media have overstated the effect of the mocumentary.

I actually hear Michael MORE since the shitomentary. In malls, on radio, even my supervisor referenced Michael during a meeting and she had NEVER done that before. Michael is not being muted as the trash behind this fraud hoped.

Would just like to say that Walmart is now selling Bad Tour t-shirts. We're good lol

Back