Is there a chance the J5 save the children concert of 1972 was filmed?

filmandmusic

Proud Member
I have seen some snippets of it on youtube and apparently they did a full 1 hour concert there ( can someone confirm?). If they did then I believe it is the biggest (maybe only) chance we have for a full J5 concert in their mania years to have been filmed completely…

Love this footage in spite of the splitscreen, energetic as hell, “I wanna be where you are“ is such a great live track! Shots of the girls going crazy is awesome!

Instead of focussing on that damn HIStory show you better petition for this 😛 No offense of course my fellow fans but I like to ram it in that the good old shows might surprise one or two of you! 👹

I have seen some snippets of it on youtube and apparently they did a full 1 hour concert there ( can someone confirm?). If they did then I believe it is the biggest (maybe only) chance we have for a full J5 concert in their mania years to have been filmed completely…

Love this footage in spite of the splitscreen, energetic as hell, “I wanna be where you are“ is such a great live track! Shots of the girls going crazy is awesome!

Instead of focussing on that damn HIStory show you better petition for this 😛 No offense of course my fellow fans but I like to ram it in that the good old shows might surprise one or two of you! 👹
oh man, was it Duran Duran who had something to say about this? Can't remember which thread, someone posted a link to the audio for this concert. I asked about film footage. Dang it, can't remember what the answer was. While we wait for someone to pop up will go and trawl through my threads, see if I can unearth it.

god, more footage of this would be awesome.

Back