Is there a date set for the new mj trial yet?

I was looking around and I’m a little confused if the new mj trial has already happened or not. And if there’s a date set at all? I can’t seem to find anything on the subject except from the old trial. I really want to be present for it to support Michael and you all incase if it hasn’t happened yet. Sending love to all of you.❤️🥰

Somebody really needs to tell them MJ is dead...

not relevant to the trial
Because, you know, it's not possible to put a dead person on trial...

"How does the defendant plead?"

"Innocent, mwahahaha" *ghostly sounds*

Like, seriously, how is this gonna work? He gives evidence via ouija board?

I like your humor, but I am well aware that he is dead. I was just referring to the trial between James Safechuck, Wade Robson, and Michael’s estate on the silly allegations towards him resurfacing because of James and Wade. Your comment was pretty funny though, lol. I love it! 😂♥️

Last edited:
Somebody needs to read the article. The lawsuit is against MJ’s company (companies?) and not MJ the (no longer alive) individual.
And if that doesn't prove that it's only about money then I don't know what does.

Only in America can this sort of shit happen. It's the reason it's the laughing stock of the world.

so ignorant

I was looking around and I’m a little confused if the new mj trial has already happened or not. And if there’s a date set at all? I can’t seem to find anything on the subject except from the old trial. I really want to be present for it to support Michael and you all incase if it hasn’t happened yet. Sending love to all of you.❤️🥰
omg i think its today? :(

"Robson's case received a significant boost in August when the California Court of Appeals reversed a previous decision that had dismissed his lawsuits against Jackson's MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures. Now, a trial conference has been scheduled for February 28, 2024, where a trial date for Robson's case will be set."

this is so sad. he is obviously innocent but people just love money and gossip :( on a happier note, michael looks so good in that picture :) <3

Back