Is there a real Pepsi Black or White version?

TheRealMJHQ

Proud Member
As shown in some Dangerous 1992 commercials, you can clearly hear some altered lyrics that are favoured towards Pepsi, same old same old, billie jean, POF, Bad, etc. But is there an actual version online in full of this edition? If so this is an extremely rare version and has to be found.

As shown in some Dangerous 1992 commercials, you can clearly hear some altered lyrics that are favoured towards Pepsi, same old same old, billie jean, POF, Bad, etc. But is there an actual version online in full of this edition? If so this is an extremely rare version and has to be found.

No, there is not a full Pepsi 'Black Or White' song version.

Also, there are not full Pepsi versions of his other songs (such as, 'BAD' or 'Billie Jean').

As businessman Jay Coleman implied, Michael Jackson wanted to re-record and to re-wrote only specific parts of these songs.

These re-recorded parts with altered lyrics (pre-chorus, chorus, outro) were then used as jingles for the singer's Pepsi commercials.

Is there a better audio rip out there though?

No, there is not a full Pepsi 'Black Or White' song version.

Also, there are not full Pepsi versions of his other songs (such as, 'BAD' or 'Billie Jean').

As businessman Jay Coleman implied, Michael Jackson wanted to re-record and to re-wrote only specific parts of these songs.

These re-recorded parts with altered lyrics (pre-chorus, chorus, outro) were then used as jingles for the singer's Pepsi commercials.
Yes but for example, Pepsi's Billie Jean jingle has been featured on some "Pepsi Stars" type albums etc meaning there must have been some more complete audio tapes of the BoW version.

There's a way more longer BOW pepsi version but that's never been released, just as the BJ and Bad one he sing the verse and the chrous.

Reactions: MJ5
There's a way more longer BOW pepsi version but that's never been released, just as the BJ and Bad one he sing the verse and the chrous.
Where does it stem from?
How is the quality? I heard some traders nowadays got it.

Where does it stem from?
How is the quality? I heard some traders nowadays got it.
If you are talking about the Pepsi Version it shouldn't be around at all. If you're talking about the album version the full session exists as the rest of the whole album, but BOW is the only one recognizable for now. The leaked LQ stems are bounced and sourced from a Low Quality session pack, the guy who was selling that years ago back in 2017 got it probably from some Serban Ghenea servers and those tracks were already bounced down.

I am not talking about the stems.
I was talking about the Pepsi Version.

Back