Is this information about the unreleased songs true?

It was like the most hyped up song within the fanbase so makes sense they'd ask to hear it.
Yeah but this is your only chance to hear something new, you might never get this opportunity again, wouldn't you consider to listen to something that isn't a YT search away? Besides, the song is fully finished and was considered for at least one album so we will hear it eventually, even if it takes 20 years. Meanwhile there are demos that no one will ever hear due to how unfinished they are, the seminar would've been your only chance to hear said demos.

Didn't Latoya and her husband or whatever take hard drives full of MJ songs out of his home on June 25th? Isn't there just a ton of unregistered songs just sitting around.

Yeah but this is your only chance to hear something new, you might never get this opportunity again, wouldn't you consider to listen to something that isn't a YT search away? Besides, the song is fully finished and was considered for at least one album so we will hear it eventually, even if it takes 20 years. Meanwhile there are demos that no one will ever hear due to how unfinished they are, the seminar would've been your only chance to hear said demos.
It’s not a YouTube search away though; the full song still hasn’t leaked. It makes total sense that a song that has been teased in snippets for over a decade would be the one they’d ask to play, over one that might not have vocals. Imagine if they asked for “Silent Spring” and were treated to an instrumental.

It’s not a YouTube search away though; the full song still hasn’t leaked.
My point was that before the long snippet leaked we also had snippets of every section of the song, you can hear how the song sounds like and that's only one search away.
It makes total sense that a song that has been teased in snippets for over a decade would be the one they’d ask to play, over one that might not have vocals. Imagine if they asked for “Silent Spring” and were treated to an instrumental.
It would still be a win if the song had no vocals. The Estate will never release a song with no vocals so at least you get to hear something that will never be public. It's the opposite with GYWOOM though as the song is finished and the Estate will have to release it someday.

Even then, songs with no vocals weren't their only option as there are plenty of songs that we know there's vocals in some form, all they had to do was think about it well rather than go with the song of which everyone who's heard it can tell you that isn't an outtake that stands out lol. Personally I would have chosen Dark Lady, Monster or Craze, as 2 of them have been described to be amazing songs, even though they're unfinished. And the other is something completely unheard of.

My point was that before the long snippet leaked we also had snippets of every section of the song, you can hear how the song sounds like and that's only one search away.

It would still be a win if the song had no vocals. The Estate will never release a song with no vocals so at least you get to hear something that will never be public. It's the opposite with GYWOOM though as the song is finished and the Estate will have to release it someday.

Even then, songs with no vocals weren't their only option as there are plenty of songs that we know there's vocals in some form, all they had to do was think about it well rather than go with the song of which everyone who's heard it can tell you that isn't an outtake that stands out lol. Personally I would have chosen Dark Lady, Monster or Craze, as 2 of them have been described to be amazing songs, even though they're unfinished. And the other is something completely unheard of.
I also would’ve chosen something that nobody has heard, no question. I just think that the concept of going with GYWOOM isn’t all that surprising or nonsensical. I personally wouldn’t have any interest in wasting my one play on an instrumental, which is the difficulty when it comes to MJ’s unreleased works—you’re kinda taking a shot in the dark unless you know for sure it’s a more developed song.

Just ask to hear the most complete song from MJ that was closest to the latest/last he did.

I'm looking back through this thread and remembered that at the end of the Making HIStory seminar Brad Buxer/MP allowed people to pick one unreleased song to hear at the end, I'm seriously pissed off that the people there picked GYWOOM out of all things lol. You could've picked a song from the late 2000's like Dark Lady or Boy No, an interesting and unheard outtake from Invincible like Monster, something unheard from Dangerous/HIStory, Hell you could've even picked Craze which was only ever mentioned once in a podcast. But no, you went for the most overhyped track of which we have the most snippets of. Smfh. And now it's unlikely that they'll ever play new songs on seminars again now that Chicago 1945 and Dream Away leaked.
Craze did not exist

Just ask to hear the most complete song from MJ that was closest to the latest/last he did.
They'd probably play I Was The Loser which is a worse choice than GYWOOM lol (not saying the song is bad, just that we basically have the full song already). Just to be sure that we hear something new I'd ask for the most developed song from the Neff-U sessions
Craze did not exist
it exists. Michael Prince mentioned the song on the MJCast and said it's 6 minutes long.

They'd probably play I Was The Loser which is a worse choice than GYWOOM lol (not saying the song is bad, just that we basically have the full song already). Just to be sure that we hear something new I'd ask for the most developed song from the Neff-U sessions
I was thinking more Rocker but you're possibly right. I do want to hear that one though lol.

it exists. Michael Prince mentioned the song on the MJCast and said it's 6 minutes long.
Which mjcast episode he said it's 6 minutes i think u are wrong .monster is 6 minutes they never talk about craze

I agree I'd probably ask for something else, doesn't change the fact that it makes total sense they'd ask for it.

Several songs Jackson recorded for Bad remain unreleased: “Bad Company,” “Broken Chair,” “Buffalo Bill,” “Crack Kills,” “Get Back on Me,” “The Hunt,” “Tomboy,” “What You Do to Me.” One song, “Cheater,” was released on 2004’s The Ultimate Collection.
Eddie Santiago

Did Michael and Akon recorded many songs ? Akon said that in the Sway’s Universe

I appreciate that Akon always goes to bat for MJ. I feel like too many celebrities nowadays try to tiptoe around talking about him. A true friend right there.
People say a lot about best producers of posthumous work and all that, McClain, Riley, etc. and without derailing too hard because there's places for that, I think Akon deserves to be up there, because he did right by Mike. (Even with only 1 song.) And he respects him entirely on top of that.

Back