Is this information about the unreleased songs true?

Rocker was not on the list I always thought it was, maybe it is rock tonight
This list is so intriguing as we know for sure a whole bunch of these would be on a new album

Rocker was not on the list I always thought it was, maybe it is rock tonight
This list is so intriguing as we know for sure a whole bunch of these would be on a new album
The list was the songs that were Michael's priority to work in London, there's a lot more songs that weren't included (I.e. The Will.i.am tracks) and it's not to say that the ones that were included would make it to the album or that the ones that weren't included would never be worked on again.

Interestingly enough there's also another song I found on the database that's not mentioned anywhere but was worked with Neff-U, so it had to have been made for his planned new album
Title: Don’t Make Me Stay.
Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: Michael Durham Prince. Address: 30402 Vineyard Lane, Santa Clarita, CA, 91384, United States.
Theron Feemster III. Address: 16830 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 415, Encino, CA, 91436, United States.
The Estate of Michael J. Jackson d.b.a. c/o Hoffman, Sabban, & Watenmaker, Transfer: By Will. Address: 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, United States.
Date of Creation: 2009
Authorship on Application: Michael Durham Prince; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, production.
Theron Feemster III; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production.
Michael J. Jackson, -2009; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: performance, production.

A good chunk of that is fake, the info on Is She Coming Back is unknown. Hollywood is really just an alternative title of Hollywood Tonight. I Love You, I Love You More, I Forgive You, I Don't Live Here Anymore, House Of Style, Halloween Night, I Am Forever are fake and Hot Fever is really just the working title of TWYMMF.

Ways You Love Me
The Loser
Lady Of Summer
Is She Coming Back
D.I.E
Dark Lady/H2O
Bottom Of My Heart
Hold My Hand
Remember What I Told You
Can't Stop Lovin' You
Silent Spring
You Were There
Hollywood Tonight
Shut Up And Dance
Rock Tonight
Too Late To Turn Back Now
Adore You
Breath
I Am That One
Everybody Wants To Be A Movie Star
Beautiful Girl
Don't Walk Away
Melodie Now (?)
MJ Barry Gibb song
Coco Butter
Scared Of The Moon
Cheater
Ghost Of Another Lover
Thank Heaven
Gloucestershire
Lonely Bird
Broken Chair
Red Eye
Best Of Joy
Throwing Your Life Away
Leaving Today To Behind
First of all thanks for the list and your contribution.Are you sure about the ones that you say are fake?Because "I Forgive You" was mentioned on the 1993 Deposition right here:
And I Will delete the ones that you say are fake.Also does this mean the others aren't fake.Which is wondeful to me.

Last edited:
First of all thanks for the list and your contribution.Are you sure about the ones that you say are fake?Because "I Forgive You" was mentioned on the 1993 Deposition right here:
And I Will delete the ones that you say are fake.Also does this mean the others aren't fake.Which is wondeful to me.
I meant fake as in likely not reworked in 2007 and certainly wouldn't have been reworked with Will.i.am, Michael reworked on old demos with Neff-U.

A lot of the list is fake, you shouldn't get info from wikias because they turn out to have a lot of fake info. As for the last list you sent what's real is:

Hot Fun in the Summertime
He Who Makes the Sky Grey
Hanson
Holiday Inn (it was written in 1976 but I don't think it was recorded in 1984).
Ghost of Another Lover (not sure about a vocally complete vocal from HIStory existing).
I Am Forever (it has early versions, just not from 2009 and not with that title. One dates as far back as 1981 and the other is from 1990).

In The Back is always one I've hoped there was a more complete version. When taking into account that they picked what they considered to be the best version of each song to go on The Ultimate Collection that reality doesn't seem likely.
I adore the demo version of In The Back so I can only imagine how much I'd love a finished version
Same for Beautiful Girl too, that melody and harmonies are nothing short of divine

I meant fake as in likely not reworked in 2007 and certainly wouldn't have been reworked with Will.i.am, Michael reworked on old demos with Neff-U.

A lot of the list is fake, you shouldn't get info from wikias because they turn out to have a lot of fake info. As for the last list you sent what's real is:

Hot Fun in the Summertime
He Who Makes the Sky Grey
Hanson
Holiday Inn (it was written in 1976 but I don't think it was recorded in 1984).
Ghost of Another Lover (not sure about a vocally complete vocal from HIStory existing).
I Am Forever (it has early versions, just not from 2009 and not with that title. One dates as far back as 1981 and the other is from 1990).
Just fixed it.Also the point of this thread is to see which ones are true which ones are fake.That is why I am posting them.

Michael was working on music but did not plan to release an actual album, the plan (according to Will.i.am) was to release singles periodically because Michael saw the music industry changing and there wasn't a reason to chase record sales anymore.

I think this was actually a great idea, and goes to show how Michael was always forward thinking!

Michael was working on music but did not plan to release an actual album, the plan (according to Will.i.am) was to release singles periodically because Michael saw the music industry changing and there wasn't a reason to chase record sales anymore.

I think this was actually a great idea, and goes to show how Michael was always forward thinking!
Makes perfect sense, i’m not saying albums are death now but their importance has definitely waned. Good vision.
The music industry is coming full circle, in the 50s and 60s albums were of lesser importance than singles too.

About chasing record sales, Michael should have stopped doing that after thriller.…

His plan was to release a single every 8 weeks and compile them in an album. The Estate wanted to do the same thing but Leaving Neverland ruined any plan they had on releasing new content.

His plan was to release a single every 8 weeks and compile them in an album. The Estate wanted to do the same thing, but Leaving Neverland ruined any plan they had on releasing new content.
Where does that every 8-week thing come from?

Well as it is June 25th(I Wrote this part yesterday) Its time to finish this here we go.(Also hope to see you in heaven Michael.As today is an important day ı want to watch and listen somethings that have I have been saving for later:They was I Just Can't Stop Loving You from This Is It and Listening to Keep The Faith.Loved both of them.Thanks for making too many people happy Michael.)
TitleWriterMethod Of AcknowledgementNotes
Kentucky
Michael Jackson
Listed during the 1993 deposition.
Recorded in 1975.
Learned My Lesson
Michael Jackson
Registered with the U.S. Copyright Office in 1985.
Written and recorded in 1981; alternate version of "Much Too Soon", two different versions of this song are registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.
Let Him Burn
Michael Jackson, will.i.am
Unknown
Recorded in 2006 with will.i.am; planned for inclusion on Michael, but was cut at will.i.am's request.
Lovely Way
Michael Jackson
Song title referenced by Mark Ronson in a 2010 interview with The Daily Star.
Recorded in 2007; remixed by Mark Ronson in 2010 for the Michael album, but left off the final tracklist. Described as "in the vein of Elton John‘s ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’ and John Lennon‘s ‘Imagine’." 12-second snippet of the song leaked in January 2020.
Midnight Man
Rod Temperton
Mentioned by Temperton in an interview.
Written and recorded in 1981 during the Thriller sessions; early version of the album's title track.(I believe this is fake btw as I know it was just a name Rod Come Up with.)
MJ Melody
Michael Jackson
Registered with the U.S. Copyright Office in 1984.
Written and recorded in 1982.
Monster (1999)
Michael Jackson
Described by C.J. DeVillar in an interview.
Written and recorded in 1999 during the Invincible sessions; unrelated to the identically-named 2007 recording published on Michael.
Neverland Landing
Michael Jackson
Registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.
Written and recorded in 1993
Not Guilty
George Harrison
Unknown
Recorded in 1994 during the HIStory sessions as a commentary on Jackson's child molestation charges; featured the Notorious B.I.G..
Nymphette Lover
Michael Jackson
Written and recorded in 1981 during the Thriller sessions.
Ode to Sorrow
Michael Jackson
Written and recorded in 1977.
On My Anger
Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley
Unknown
Written and recorded in 1999 during the Invincible sessions.
On the Rain
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Written and recorded in 1998.
Peter Pan
Michael Jackson
Snippet sung by Jackson in a 1983 interview, and mentioned on the 1993 interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Written and recorded in 1983. Shares the line "I am forever" with "Best of Joy".
Pyramid Girl
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Recorded in 1983 during the Victory sessions; early version of "Liberian Girl".
Rampage
Michael Jackson
Snippet played during an Instagram Live video by Rodney Jerkins in March 2020
Written, recorded, and produced in 1999 during the Invincible sessions; failed to make the album and excepting the snippet leaked by Jerkins, the track remains lost.
Remember What I Told You
Michael Jackson
Song title listed on a note in Jackson's bedroom
Recorded around May 19, 2009 in a sound truck outside Staples Center as a short verse and a multilayered chorus.
River Ripple
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Recorded in 2009 during the This is It sessions; one of the final songs recorded by Jackson, just days before his death.
Rocker
Michael Jackson
Song title listed on a note in Jackson's bedroom.
Similar to Queen's "We Will Rock You" and Jackson's earlier "They Don't Care About Us"; reportedly has finished vocals. Alternatively known as "Rock Tonight".
Rolling the Dice
Rod Temperton
Written and recorded in 1981 during the Thriller sessions; Jackson clarified that the track was removed due to his and Temperton's dissatisfaction with the final result.
Satisfy
Terry Lewis, James Harris III
Unknown
Mariah Carey song featuring Jackson on backing vocals.
She's Not A Girl
Michael Jackson
Mentioned during the 1993 deposition.
Recorded in Jackson's home studio in Hayvenhurst Encino.
She's Not It
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Written and Recorded in 2002. Reworking of "Billie Jean". Complete Vocals known to exist.
She's Only Fifteen
Michael Jackson
Recorded in 1999 during the Invincible sessions, later reworked in 2006; early version of "Hollywood Tonight".
Siegfried & Roy
Michael Jackson
Registered with U.S. Copyright Office in 1990.
Written in 1989 for the eponymous illusionists; two versions-- vocal and instrumental-- registered with the U.S. Copyright Office; presumably an early version of "Mind is the Magic".
Silent Spring
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Written and recorded in 1998. Song title listed on a note in Jackson's bedroom. A fully complete version known to exist.
The Sky is the Limit
Michael Jackson
Recorded in 1983; possibly a very early version of the song that would become "Bad". May also be known as "Change The World Tomorrow".
Slipped Away
Michael Jackson, Marlon Jackson
Unknown
Co-written with brother Marlon and recorded during the 1980 Triumph sessions; said to be finished.
Soldier's Entrance
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Written and recorded in 1999. A fully complete version known to exist.

Last edited:
Well as it is June 25th(I Wrote this part yesterday) Its time to finish this here we go.(Also hope to see you in heaven Michael.As today is an important day ı want to watch and listen somethings that have I have been saving for later:They was I Just Can't Stop Loving You from This Is It and Listening to Keep The Faith.Loved both of them.Thanks for making too many people happy Michael.)
Jungle
Michael Jackson, Dr. Freeze
Unknown
Recorded during the Invincible sessions; a fast-paced rap track similar to "Tabloid Junkie" and "Why You Wanna Trip On Me" in terms of theme and vocal delivery. Among certain demos auctioned to a private collector in 2018.
Kentucky
Michael Jackson
Recorded in 1975.
Kick It
Michael Jackson, LaShawn Daniels, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III
Unknown
Written and recorded during the Invincible sessions.
Learned My Lesson
Michael Jackson
Written and recorded in 1981; alternate version of "Much Too Soon", two different versions of this song are registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.
Let Him Burn
Unknown
Recorded in 2006 with will.i.am; planned for inclusion on Michael, but was cut at will.i.am's request.
Lovely Way
Michael Jackson
Recorded in 1979-1980; remixed by Mark Ronson in 2010 for the Michael album, but left off the final tracklist. Described as "in the vein of Elton John‘s ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’ and John Lennon‘s ‘Imagine’." 12-second snippet of the song leaked in January 2020.
Lovin' You
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Recorded in 1993; May be identical to either "Loving You" or "Can't Stop Loving You".
Maybe We Can Do It
Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Sean Combs
Unknown
Written and recorded in 2000/2001 during the Invincible sessions; features Sean Combs.
Midnight Man
Rod Temperton
Written and recorded in 1981 during the Thriller sessions; early version of the album's title track.(I believe this is fake btw as I know it was just a name Rod Come Up with.)
Miss You (2007)
Michael Jackson, will.i.am (possibly)
Unknown
Possibly a finished version of "I Will Miss You" which was written in and worked on in 2006.
MJ Melody
Michael Jackson
Monster (1999)
Michael Jackson
Written and recorded in 1999 during the Invincible sessions; unrelated to the identically-named 2007 recording published on Michael.
Neverland Landing
Michael Jackson
Written and recorded in 1993.
The Nightmare of Edgar Allan Poe
Michael Jackson, Walter Afanasieff
Unknown
Written and recorded circa 2000 for an unproduced film of the same name starring Jackson.
Not Guilty
George Harrison
Unknown
Recorded in 1994 during the HIStory sessions as a commentary on Jackson's child molestation charges; featured the Notorious B.I.G..
Nymphette Lover
Michael Jackson
Ode to Sorrow
Michael Jackson
Written in 1977, recorded in 1984.
On My Anger
Unknown
On the Rain
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Peter Pan
Michael Jackson
Snippet sung by Jackson in a 1983 interview, and mentioned on the 1993 interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Written and recorded in 1983. Shares the line "I am forever" with "Best of Joy".
Pyramid Girl
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Rampage
Michael Jackson
Written, recorded, and produced in 1999 during the Invincible sessions; failed to make the album and excepting the snippet leaked by Jerkins, the track remains lost.
Remember What I Told You
Michael Jackson
Recorded around May 19, 2009 in a sound truck outside Staples Center as a short verse and a multilayered chorus.
Revolution
Michael Jackson, Rodney "Darckhild" Jerkins, Teddy Riley, Bruce Swedien, René Moore
Unknown
Produced by Jerkins in 1997 during the Invincible sessions; possibly a writer's demo for Kirk Franklin's 1998 song of the same name.
River Ripple
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Recorded in 2009 during the This is It sessions; one of the final songs recorded by Jackson, just days before his death.
Rocker
Michael Jackson
Similar to Queen's "We Will Rock You" and Jackson's earlier "They Don't Care About Us"; reportedly has finished vocals. Alternatively known as "Rock Tonight".
Rolling the Dice
Rod Temperton
Written and recorded in 1981 during the Thriller sessions; Jackson clarified that the track was removed due to his and Temperton's dissatisfaction with the final result.
Satisfy
Unknown
Seduction
Michael Jackson, Shelby Lee Myrick III
Unknown
Written and recorded in 2001 during the Invincible sessions.
Some corrections:
  • "Jungle" likely wasn't recorded. There is a Dr. Freeze demo, though.
  • "Kick It" and "Maybe We Can Do It" almost certainly don't exist. I've done some research into the Rodney Jerkins fan site from which these titles (and a handful of others) were sourced, and there's reason to believe they were made up entirely.
  • "Let Him Burn" isn't a real title.
  • "Lovely Way" was allegedly recorded circa 2007, not 1979-1980.
  • "Lovin' You" was written circa 2003 by Brad Buxer and Frank Cascio. No clue whether or not it ever wound up on MJ's radar, but it was never given vocals.
  • "Miss You" and "I Will Miss You" are the same song; the titles are used interchangeably.
  • "The Nightmare of Edgar Allan Poe" likely doesn't exist. To my understanding, the only source of this song's existence is a newspaper article from 2000-02.
  • "Not Guilty," "On My Anger," and "Satisfy" are, if I recall correctly, taken from a Chris Cadman book. He has some excellent sources so they're not out of the realm of possibility, but I'd still mark them as rumors until other evidence is brought to light.
  • "Ode to Sorrow" was copywritten, not recorded, in 1984 with the US Copyright Office. The legal listing has its date of creation as 1977.
  • "On the Rain" is a made-up title. No idea what the source is.
  • "Rampage" may or may not have been recorded. Rodney Jerkins teased it, but conveniently cut the audio before the vocals kicked in; for all we know, it could have simply been a writer's demo featuring LaShawn Daniels.
  • "Revolution" doesn't exist.
  • "River Ripple" doesn't exist. If I recall correctly, it was one of the first "unreleased" titles that began making the rounds after his death, as an alleged collaboration with his kids.
  • "Seduction" likely wasn't recorded. A writer's demo exists, and the writer (Shelby Myrick II) was told by a member of MJ's management team that he was interested in recording it, but there was never any follow-up.

"River Ripple" doesn't exist. If I recall correctly, it was one of the first "unreleased" titles that began making the rounds after his death, as an alleged collaboration with his kids.
The song exists but under the name Breed/Breath. I don't know why people call it River Ripple...

Some corrections:
  • "Jungle" likely wasn't recorded. There is a Dr. Freeze demo, though.
  • "Kick It" and "Maybe We Can Do It" almost certainly don't exist. I've done some research into the Rodney Jerkins fan site from which these titles (and a handful of others) were sourced, and there's reason to believe they were made up entirely.
  • "Let Him Burn" isn't a real title.
  • "Lovely Way" was allegedly recorded circa 2007, not 1979-1980.
  • "Lovin' You" was written circa 2003 by Brad Buxer and Frank Cascio. No clue whether or not it ever wound up on MJ's radar, but it was never given vocals.
  • "Miss You" and "I Will Miss You" are the same song; the titles are used interchangeably.
  • "The Nightmare of Edgar Allan Poe" likely doesn't exist. To my understanding, the only source of this song's existence is a newspaper article from 2000-02.
  • "Not Guilty," "On My Anger," and "Satisfy" are, if I recall correctly, taken from a Chris Cadman book. He has some excellent sources so they're not out of the realm of possibility, but I'd still mark them as rumors until other evidence is brought to light.
  • "Ode to Sorrow" was copywritten, not recorded, in 1984 with the US Copyright Office. The legal listing has its date of creation as 1977.
  • "On the Rain" is a made-up title. No idea what the source is.
  • "Rampage" may or may not have been recorded. Rodney Jerkins teased it, but conveniently cut the audio before the vocals kicked in; for all we know, it could have simply been a writer's demo featuring LaShawn Daniels.
  • "Revolution" doesn't exist.
  • "River Ripple" doesn't exist. If I recall correctly, it was one of the first "unreleased" titles that began making the rounds after his death, as an alleged collaboration with his kids.
  • "Seduction" likely wasn't recorded. A writer's demo exists, and the writer (Shelby Myrick II) was told by a member of MJ's management team that he was interested in recording it, but there was never any follow-up.
Always There its nice to see you back!Do you remember when I First Posted this.I started posting it again.I will make corrections but I have some things to say.I think "Let Him Burn" is a real title:
Also on another wiki it says:Also known as"Let Them Burn",failed to make the Michael Album,May have incomplete vocals.
Secondly for "On The Rain" there is a song called on another wiki"Rain In Night" and it says:Written And Recorded In 1978,Failed To Make Off The Wall Album,Reworked in 1999,Failed To Make the Invincible Album.So they might be the same song.Also fixing the Chart right now.

I just got the info from a fan who recently was on a seminar:

In the Back had several verses/choruses recorded and is completely finished.

Why did you stab us in the back, Mike and give us just an instrumental :)

The song exists but under the name Breed/Breath. I don't know why people call it River Ripple...

And I don't know why so many people call it Breathe. It's called Breed, something which was mentioned by Deepak Chopra. Where does the title Breathe come from?

'In The Back' exists as a complete track because it was initially included on the 'Blood On The Dance Floor' album.

Epic Records early press releases had it on the track list of that album until 'Superfly Sister' replaced it later.

'In The Back' exists in several different complete versions with each one having slight different arrangements, instrumentations, etc (as confirmed by some of the singer's collaborators).

For the 'The Ultimate Collection' box set apparently they chose one of these complete versions of the song.

First I'm hearing that Lovely Way is from 07. Where's that come from?

Weird they'd put such an unfinished version on TUC considering they said that they picked the best versions to go on there.

First I'm hearing that Lovely Way is from 07. Where's that come from?
The user who leaked the circulating snippet stated somewhere that it was recorded around that period. IMO, it fits with the sound of the vocals (though obviously there’s still dispute over its authenticity).

Kentucky
Michael Jackson
Recorded in 1975.
Learned My Lesson
Michael Jackson
Let Him Burn
Unknown
Lovely Way
Michael Jackson
Recorded in 2007; remixed by Mark Ronson in 2010 for the Michael album, but left off the final tracklist. Described as "in the vein of Elton John‘s ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’ and John Lennon‘s ‘Imagine’." 12-second snippet of the song leaked in January 2020.
Midnight Man
Rod Temperton
MJ Melody
Michael Jackson
Monster (1999)
Michael Jackson
Neverland Landing
Michael Jackson
Written and recorded in 1993
Not Guilty
George Harrison
Unknown
Nymphette Lover
Michael Jackson
Ode to Sorrow
Michael Jackson
Written and recorded in 1977.
On My Anger
Unknown
On the Rain
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Peter Pan
Michael Jackson
Pyramid Girl
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Rampage
Michael Jackson
Remember What I Told You
Michael Jackson
River Ripple
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Rocker
Michael Jackson
Rolling the Dice
Rod Temperton
Satisfy
Unknown
She's Not A Girl
Michael Jackson
Mentioned during the 1993 deposition.
Recorded in Jackson's home studio in Hayvenhurst Encino.
She's Not It
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Written and Recorded in 2002. Reworking of "Billie Jean". Complete Vocals known to exist.
She's Only Fifteen
Michael Jackson
Recorded in 1999 during the Invincible sessions, later reworked in 2006; early version of "Hollywood Tonight".
Siegfried & Roy
Michael Jackson
Registered with U.S. Copyright Office in 1990.
Written in 1989 for the eponymous illusionists; two versions-- vocal and instrumental-- registered with the U.S. Copyright Office; presumably an early version of "Mind is the Magic".
Silent Spring
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Written and recorded in 1998. Song title listed on a note in Jackson's bedroom. A fully complete version known to exist.
The Sky is the Limit
Michael Jackson
Recorded in 1983; possibly a very early version of the song that would become "Bad". May also be known as "Change The World Tomorrow".
Slipped Away
Michael Jackson, Marlon Jackson
Unknown
Co-written with brother Marlon and recorded during the 1980 Triumph sessions; said to be finished.
Soldier's Entrance
Michael Jackson
Unknown
Written and recorded in 1999. A fully complete version known to exist.
Just Fixed it And added 8 songs.@AlwaysThere can you take a look while you are here?

Was it the Brad Buxer/Michael Prince seminar? I heard Get Your Weight Off Of Me was played but I couldn't confirm it, do you know what songs were played at the seminar?

Was it the Brad Buxer/Michael Prince seminar? I heard Get Your Weight Off Of Me was played but I couldn't confirm it, do you know what songs were played at the seminar?
Why would they play CGYWOOM? Isn’t that a rodney song?

Hi People ! Yes I can confirm. I also attended the seminar on Saturday and we could make a wish about which song we wanna hear. Brad first said that his harddrive wouldn´t contain it. But then M. Prince cut him off and said "Oh....you mean this one ?! " WOOOOOW😩, people, 👍👍👍👑👑👑WOOOOOW.....I ´m at home for two days since that experience and still didn´t recover from this positive shock ! One fan even screamed "Now my life is complete !" In my oppinion we don´t have to wait much longer til it gets released.

Hi People ! Yes I can confirm. I also attended the seminar on Saturday and we could make a wish about which song we wanna hear. Brad first said that his harddrive wouldn´t contain it. But then M. Prince cut him off and said "Oh....you mean this one ?! " WOOOOOW😩, people, 👍👍👍👑👑👑WOOOOOW.....I ´m at home for two days since that experience and still didn´t recover from this positive shock ! One fan even screamed "Now my life is complete !" In my oppinion we don´t have to wait much longer til it gets released.
That's interesting, thank you for telling! But why did y'all pick GYWOOM out of any other unheard song lmao :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, is there anything you can describe about the song? Like the lyrics or the melody?

Back