Is this the real We are here to change the world demo from 1985?

PanterA90

Proud Member
I Found this on YouTube I dont know if its legit, it has different adlibs

The first chorus is sung differently at 2:30, the songs released is only 2:55 and the intsrumental at 3:43 is new
I wouldn't call this a demo.....just a different mix but everything is so muffled, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a fan edit that's trying to pass and different.

I think this real because of how the ad-libs sounds like Michael's voice and my theory is that this is the uncut/original 1985 mix of the song, and when it was going to be in Ultimate Collection, it was edited and cut down (like Monkey Business) around to 2:55 minutes by Michael with other verses of the song being put in different places and the instrumental being the outro of the song and not the bridge.
(I know this is not confirmed but the unreleased ad‐libs and the instrumental sounds too true to not realize).

I Found this on YouTube I dont know if its legit, it has different adlibs

No, it's just the full-length dance track, this is what the dancers would rehearse to. It's just one or two removed adlibs that we haven't heard (but who cares).

No, it's just the full-length dance track, this is what the dancers would rehearse to. It's just one or two removed adlibs that we haven't heard (but who cares).
I was just thinking that 2:00 and 3:40 was the dance parts for the movie, and that was Matt Forger or someone else saying something in the background that it's when the people began to dance.

I think this real because of how the ad-libs sounds like Michael's voice and my theory is that this is the uncut/original 1985 mix of the song, and when it was going to be in Ultimate Collection, it was edited and cut down (like Monkey Business) around to 2:55 minutes by Michael with other verses of the song being put in different places and the instrumental being the outro of the song and not the bridge.
(I know this is not confirmed but the unreleased ad‐libs and the instrumental sounds too true to not realize).
Yes I also believe its the 1985 mix

Back