Is this the reason Michael was killed, political issues

Gaiaschild

Proud Member
The following post was posted on a forum which I've cut and pasted and provided link to thread.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71854

(Los Angeles) private and anonymous webposting. This is a media leak, one that can be verified in a few months. I found no better place than to post it up on David Icke's website because of my belief in the Illuminati and other organizations. There were other places that I had planned to try and make my news known, but due to my occupation and unfortunately, low social status in society, I am afraid to take this news somewhere else. I speak only Spanish and am an illegal immigrant in the United States. I am afraid to come forth with this news but realize I must do it with the help of my friend, who is a very good english speaker and writer who is translating for me. May God bless you.

My husband works in landscaping for a large company in Southern California's wealthiest areas. His work is mostly in large gardens that have trees and need work around securing existing trees or designs that require the replanting of mature trees. One day, he met a lady who has an important occupation in the last 9 years or so at one of the homes. She has worked in the private home of Michael Jackson which is also called, "Neverland Ranch".

In the years she has been with the household, numerous rumors have spread and the celebrity has had many functions that have taken place within those gates. I have never been told whether or not he was truly doing something that was dangerous or not to those little children, but recently, I was told about something that is making me feel very alone with my news today.

My friend, who I will call Maria shared something with me that is still shaking my nerves as I talk to you (translator) about this at this very moment. Several years ago, Maria said that Michael Jackson was going to be visiting his brother Jermaine in Arabia. She said it was an island called Bahrain and that he might be moving there permanently. She was concerned about losing her work at the time. Also, around this time, there was a lot of visits that Michael got from his agent and friends even though there was no much publicity about the event until after he was there for some days. One day, Maria and one other worker were visited by two men in suits who seemed to be like FBI men or detectives. The only thing different was that she said their shoes and things like the pens in their pockets seemed very expensive, like things you buy in Rodeo Dr.

One of them said that there was an emergency and that it was believed that Michael Jackson was feeling very ill in Bahrain. They also mentioned to them that he might be being brainwashed by the Arabs into thinking that he will also become a Musulman (Muslim). They asked me to pay close attention to him and see if he talks about it to anyone and that if he says anything like that, that she should call them and they will arrange to help him out of the situation and return to Jesus in safety. Months and years passed, but he never more than talked of it casually to people. Nothing that seemed like conviction or brainwashing.

Less than a month ago, Michael Jackson was on the phone with someone, Maria didn't say who. Michael was saying he would like to make a speech on TV about the protests in Iran. He said that he was going to pay for it himself and that he wanted a live interview with someone like Oprah if it was possible. Later that day, his press agent came over and they discussed what he planned to do. He kept saying how he felt for the Arabs and Muslims because he understood them by living amongst them. He kept saying how the government is still racist and that it was their prejudice of Iranians and their different religion that made them want to break down a running democracy in the Middle East. She said she had not seen him this emotional but as time passed by, the press agent seemed to become very upset. She said that he should think about it and that speaking for the government of Iran's sake would jeopardize his image or even bring about "more dangers" to him.

The next day, we found him unconscious and when they called 9/11, she said they were only able to get a "special paramedics" unit deployed there. Also, even though he was 4 minutes from a major hospital, they stayed surrounding him, trying to revive him for 43 minutes. She said they were all told to leave the room during this time. She obviously feels that something suspicious had taken place and that Michael Jackson may have been assassinated by the Illuminati.

Her story doesnt match up with the facts
Dr Murry was the only one upstairs and
he came downstairs and informed the others
MJ was unconscience .. they were not allowed
upstairs .. that was Mjs private domain ..

but the story doesnt seem any more far fetched
then the other conspiracy thoeries floating around

personally I dont think a Maria exists :smilerolleyes:
the story is corny .. and why would MJ talk on
the phone about such things in front of her ??

To many holes in this conspiracy
as there are in the others ..

The truth is out there :)
the conspiracy's are running sprints
The truth is running a marathon and may take longer.

Last edited:
This is not believable. For instance, the story seems to suggest Michael still lived at Neverland, which he did not. Sigh...

This is not believable. For instance, the story seems to suggest Michael still lived at Neverland, which he did not. Sigh...

I thought it actually says Maria had worked at Neverland in the past begining 9 years ago, at least that is what I took it too mean,and worked for MJ recently since him coming back from Bahrain. Remember there is a translator, translating for the person,so meanings may not come across that well. It may not be genuine. I don't know.

I don't trust anything in the media, so I reckon this is just as reliable, if not more. Maria is a pseudonym. It didn't get any attention as I don't think anyone knew what to think. It seemed off the wall. I've only been thinking about it recently as it falls into place with other things I have since heard and also about a deal he made with the prince of Bahrain who he lived with for a while in Bahrain. He spent most of his time in Bahrain. I think the Bahrain connection and wanting to help people in the middle east seems real to me with what I know about MJ.

This audio below says after the concerts he was going to the middle east to try and use his influence to end the wars so that would connect to the above post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tb0vsl1UUY&feature=related

Also don't forget his speech on love freedom and peace and ending of wars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8&feature=related

I don't think we will ever know what happened to MJ, but I don't think the official story will be the truth unless they say it is murder.

Last edited:
Back