jackson family's asian ancestry

Why don't people discuss the ancestry of white americans. It goes both ways.

eh? this thread is about mjs ancestory.if u hadnt notcied mj is black. if u want to post a thread about madonna ancestory for example then feal free.if mj were white the question would still apply as everyone has ancestory. but mj is black so :doh: but your statement is :scratch:to say the least

on another note,if the jacksons do have asian blood,that would explain why blanket is so exotic looking- being african american,native american,white,and chinese. he's such a cute child.

no one knows the makeup of blankets mother

NOT a SINGLE PERSON here claimed the Jcksons were mixed. NO one here is trying to take their ''blackness'' away from them. there is no need to turn every thread into a racial issue, this is a messegageboard not america
tell me about it. it would be pathetic if it wasnt so sad.

why you all so touchy. everyone knows they are black. if cant discuss something as basic as this without getting all defensive then thats pretty sad. the topic was about ancestory. i guess you dont know what that word means!

Hahahahah!!!! And why are you so defensive regarding my comment? It's just amazing how some of you want to nick and pick at the ethnicity of the Jackson family. Some of you just make up crap about what you've read and heard. That family is pure Black as it is define in the context in which I know you understand.

Let me put it to you this way, if it wasn't for the fact that the Jacksons are a famous family, their racial enthicity and heritage would not ever come into question. For that reason, I am a little TOUCHY!

eh? this thread is about mjs ancestory.if u hadnt notcied mj is black. if u want to post a thread about madonna ancestory for example then feal free.if mj were white the question would still apply as everyone has ancestory. but mj is black so :doh: but your statement is :scratch:to say the least

haha your thoughts are exactly mine :lol:

I agree with Elusive & Twinkle, everyone else can discuss their ancestry without taking away their ethnic background, why can't African Americans do the same? Whites always discuss their Irish, Italian, Native American, Asian, Polish, German, Greek, etc etc background YET for African Americans it's forbidden? Like they feel threatened that it will diminish their Blackness? The OP is confusing as hell as well, hopping from 1 to the next extreme. It's just a discussion on ancestry, no big deal, they are still Black like Quincy is Black, like Lionel Richie is Black, like most African Americans are Black. Chill please.

& yes, people usually discuss everything & anything about celebrities, if we never heard of an individual, you will not talk about them. It has to do with logic. You discuss or have interest in what you know or have heard about, you don't know a person exists, you are incapable of discussing them or the subject.

Hahahahah!!!! And why are you so defensive regarding my comment? It's just amazing how some of you want to nick and pick at the ethnicity of the Jackson family. Some of you just make up crap about what you've read and heard. That family is pure Black as it is define in the context in which I know you understand.
no ones nit picking. someone asked a question about mjs heritage and ppl gave facts based on what joseph for example has said in his book. whats wrong with that??

i guess you dont know what the word heritage and ancestors means? there is no debate about them being black why u even brought it up i dont know. well we do now hence the comments from the poster above me. . ppl were asking about their ancestors and what they were. if u have a problem with ppl asking the question and it being discussed out of intrest then its obviously you who is the one who is being defensive.why do u feel threatened by by this? it doesnt take away from what they are, doesnt take away from slavery.but u obvioiusly have issues with the jacksons ancestory being discussed like it takes away their blackness. thats very sad and uneducated on your part.

YET for African Americans it's forbidden? Like they feel threatened that it will diminish their Blackness?
exactly and that seems to be paramellas problem seeing as they have an issue with mjs heritage being discussed.

Last edited:
Back