Jacksons Live cd and other cd's too

Re: Jacksons Live cd

Thank you for you info , collecting media materials is a really difficult and exciting program to me . I'll try my best to catch up with you .(I'm dreamimg
icon10.gif
)

btw , have you read my massage to you ? I'm still waiting your words :)

no i didn't get your message sorry i didn't get your message at all

so what was your message?

Last edited:
i'm still waitting for my jacksons live cd it's been along time where is it i what my cd know.......... cry i order it at HMV week befor easter weekend and it's not been here i'm getting mad i what my cd know............ cry
why it's take so long it say it will take about 10-20 days but it's not here it's divering me creazy mad maing me:mat:

Last edited:
i know i order it at HMV in april around the sometime easters week and it's end of may i still don't have my Live Jacksons CD's at all i'm very angery about :cry: :mat:

This was actually the first Jacksons CD I had bought. It's incredible. The version of "This Place Hotel" is the best I've heard to date. Tito kills the guitar!

tito is good guitar player :clap:

i can't wait til i get my cd is coming soon they say end of may and tomorrow is first of may :yes:
so i can't wait

hey superstition where did you buy your cd? just asking :)

i'm so :mat: at HMV cause order album there in march when we had the easter weeekend and i still don't got and is june know i'm so :mat: at them do you think i should call them and ask them what is going on :mat:

If you still didnt get ur cd u should definitely call them

ooh :yes: i'll call them on monday oh :yes: i'll i'm very :mat: at them is not very nices to do that to a person :yes:

Lol Rockstar you're funny! I got this CD years ago on a trip to London way back in 94 i think...Hope you get ure Cd soon i know what its like to be disappointed by the mail everyday cause i buy alot of stuff online! It will be well worth the wait though!

i'm still waitting for my live cd of live jacksons i'm still waitting for about the time at easter time know it's summer come on cd doesn't take that long makes me angry :mat: :mat:

quess what i call chapters and they take alike of the order and they say they'll call the order place and they call me back and they sad sorry they don't have this cd anymore i say i like to have my money back please so they did so i'm happy on that so i'm not going to order thing at chapters anymore :mat:

so i'm going to try a music store call beat goes on so i'm going to try that :yes: :)

Aw that sucks...best of luck with the new record store Rockstar...Hope you get your album!

beat goes on music store i hope they have it :yes: maybe i should call beat goes on music store to see if they have it

i'm still :mat: at HMV is not very nices at all what they done to me about the jacksons live album ooh will i found it somehow i'm going to talk with HMV person in the store tomorrow and seeing what is going on :mat:

hey guess what i what to HMV store i talk to a person what a HMV is guy and he was so cut o.k o.k back about the HMV store about the jacksons live cd he say it'll come soon :yes: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
i'm still waitting for my jacksons live cd and still not got phone call at i'm still waitting til from Easter time that when i onrder my cd and i still didn't get it know it's end of july know i'm getting really really angry know :mat:

so what i should do about it?

i still not have my cd live jacksons cd i don't have it i don't understand what is going on i call them last mouth ago and anthing this was in may know it's going to be the frist of aug tomorrw and i still not have it at all i order it in april the sometime around easter weekend and know i'm still waitting what is there problem they don't MJ or what i'm go :mat: they mean :mat:

oh goodness! have you called them???? If they still don't have it you should try somewhere else!

:yes: i what to the syore and talk to them and they say that they'll let me know they'll call me i think they're lair to me :yes: :mat:

:yes: i think i have to go to a different store :yes: i'll

i told my mom that i ask her if she is in that mall where i order my cd and i told her when she go there on saturday this week i ask her to talk to them so she'll :yes: i hop so :yes:

Back